Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Changed my wifes brake pads on her ford edge. Let me tell u. What a BITCH!! My voy is so much easier. Seems lie fords have a lot more tighter tolerance when it comes to the pads in the caliper.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Whats this no whoring going on?? I am away over night and missed one post. This is terrible. You all should be ashamed by your lack of whoring. This must change at once or you will be cut out of the whoring club:raspberry::raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
no, I'm being m0stly harmless, thank you very much. :raspberry:

Seems everyone's attention is once again fixated on the OS and the "who uses it still" thread... :hissyfit: :weird:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
LOL, yeah there is a lot of posting in that thread.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Looks like someone stepped in the shitbox again on the OS. :biggrin:

...of course, I had to put in some extra fuel. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whoring for whoring's sake.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I hate being sick!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
I hate being sick!!!

I hate your whining. Man up and fix your diff leak.:raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
There should be no whoring allowed when you are sick!!! You could get all of us whores sick too and that would be wrong..:rotfl::rotfl:

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Got into the office early, so here's some whoring before I actually start working on stuff :tongue:

WhoringForDumbasses.gif

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Morning whores.

So I got woke up at 7:15 to go drag a buddy out of the ditch. Some minivan crowded him on the road and he dropped his passenger side tires into the ditch. It was a pretty simple pull, took more time to hook up to his car then it did to get all 4 wheels back on the pavement. He has a mid 2000's Grand Prix, no tow points to be found so we had to wrap the front cross piece at the base of the engine and took it easy when pulling.

Saturday afternoon I had to go drag my brothers Tiburon out of a ditch. He slid through a T intersection and slid off the road. Thankfully his car has a tow point on the rear end and went real easy. Of course I didn't have anything to lay on, so I ended up laying in the snow and getting wet. I chalk that up to a big part as to why I am sick.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trying to motivate to do some foreclosure work on my day off.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Moning hoes!

Since everyone else is bitching about something, I'll join the club...

I just spent 2 hours moving snow, pushing and pulling out people. Sucks when the plow guys are late doing their job. :mad:

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
harmless said:
Moning hoes!

Since everyone else is bitching about something, I'll join the club...

I just spent 2 hours moving snow, pushing and pulling out people. Sucks when the plow guys are late doing their job. :mad:

I wouldn't mind seeing snow right now, we're in the high 40's right now. It was in the high 60's the other day. Though I suppose after a while it gets annoying when it comes to shoveling snow out of driveways and such.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Is this the post whore thread or the bitchn' party thread????? :confused:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
cody_s said:
I wouldn't mind seeing snow right now, we're in the high 40's right now. It was in the high 60's the other day. Though I suppose after a while it gets annoying when it comes to shoveling snow out of driveways and such.

The white stuff is nice to look at. That's about it. Moving it, slipping in it, getting it in your face - THE DAMN MESS IT LEAVES MY SS IN... it's all bad. Horrible I say!

I'll happily trade you the white shit and the dirty anytime. :biggrin:

I just want my SS to be clean again. :hissyfit:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
The white stuff is nice to look at. That's about it. Moving it, slipping in it, getting it in your face - THE DAMN MESS IT LEAVES MY SS IN... it's all bad. Horrible I say!

I'll happily trade you the white shit and the dirty anytime. :biggrin:

I just want my SS to be clean again. :hissyfit:

My truck has soo many different colors from the dirt and salt lol Its awful :frown:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
My truck is dirty, but can't clean it because I'm at work and when I'm not it's too cold.

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Understandable, when we get snow here, it usually just turns into the roads being covered in ice and everything grinding to a screeching halt for a week. Though I miss the ski trips to Colorado.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I will agree truck needs a wash and it is too slushy to even bother because it would get filthy right away.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mine is dirtier in than out. I pressure washed outside but inside has mud floors, mud on seats n dash, doors are filthy and pillars are dirt polka dots but 50 degrees and getting wiped down today

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I am sure Hardtrailz that your truck would really appreciate it if you went outside with a warm bucket and cleaned it inside and out just to show that you cared..:raspberry::raspberry::rotfl::rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I keep buying it parts...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not such simple installation with some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fofoot

Members Online