Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevyIIfan

Dec 18, 2011
Morning all. We're getting some horrible t-storm/potential tornado activity here this afternoon/evening, so hopefully I'll be around later! :crazy:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Why did I just get a visual of a flying cow....

121461463648GTshk.jpg

MOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :rotfl:

Dang, there GOES the beef! :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Evening here. Been a great lazy day around the house!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I got drug out to look at car lots for a work vehicle. I still don't understand why, considering they are closed on Sundays and we have to just drive by all of them again tomorrow.

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Good evening whores :smile:
Dropped in over at my parent's house watching the game right now. Just finally replaced the trailvoy decals with the new GMTN ones, they look nice. :biggrin:

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Damn those were some good football games!

Hobby

Dec 11, 2011
jkdubz said:
Damn those were some good football games!

Agreed, but the Ravens were my team and It was hard to watch the end of that game. Much disappointment :frown:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Morning to all the post whores.

Finally got some snow in my area, but temps are coming up and the snow is melting away.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
The weather is completely crazy here. Yesterday we had 6 months of snow on the ground, today it is raining and the snow is entirely gone. I am glad that my kids got to go out and play in the snow and sled yesterday, it is a huge muddy mess today.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
We never got the snow, just 1/2 inch of ice Friday and then thunderstorms last night a 50 degree temps. I think they said 20's tomorrow. Great weather to get people sick.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
48 and drizzling rain here, only expecting to get up to 54.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Meh. Still raining here. Can't wait till it dips to freezing. Should be fun to watch the tards drive home. :rotfl:

Edit:

I wrote this BEFORE finding that post with the road from hell with all the tards crashing on it. Yep. You'd think no one knew what the heck SNOW & ICE were.

Wow. Just, Wow. :dunce:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Is there a defined point where we pass the "post whore" and become a "post slut"??

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
animal said:
Is there a defined point where we pass the "post whore" and become a "post slut"??

Eh you are still working on your whore status. :wink: Now Hardtrailz may be close. :tongue:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
animal said:

You got it backwards. First you're a slut. You get to walk the dirty corners and only collecting 10% of your haul.

THEN, you graduate and become a whore. You get the better corners, the better clientele. You get 50% of your take.

Once you acheive that level for a while then you become a....

Well, Imma not gonna finish that cause I don't wanna get stuck having to post on the Honda forums. :rotfl:

Please don't hurt me! I'm a good whore! Very good whore. I promise not to step out of line anymore!

:diggrave:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
djthumper said:
Eh you are still working on your whore status. :wink: Now Hardtrailz may be close. :tongue:

Just making sure I stay on the side that makes money:raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Slut...whore...as long as I get some

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning sluts

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
morning slut queen

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Fire06 said:
You guys are just terrible posting to raise your number count.:yes::yes:

I know. Posting just to post and socialize with the members here. What is going on here? This is a serious forum and should be treated as such...:raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Absolutely Hardtrailz this is a serious form and these people who are posting just to raise their count should be stopped.:yes::yes: But not us who are monitoring this abuse of the forum because we must get our post count higher :wootwoot::wootwoot:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
LOL now those are some funny ass comments! Especially when you look at the counts to see who has the highest post count. :raspberry::postcount:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vickes

Members Online

No members online now.