Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Blckshdw said:
I'm willing to bet some LEDs that her co-workers couldn't care less about someone else's vehicle, and she's just trolling you. :nono:
Probably, if they're as busy as she claims

apparently my TB is a "ricer van"
BlazingTrails said:
well she's a bitch :suicide:

She knows you like your truck so she is just trying to say stuff to hurt your feelings.
She always dogs me about it or the money I spent on it, and now questioning why I ever felt the need to lower an SUV

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:
I assumed Garth took care of it since he told everyone about it :no:
Yeah, I had to go searching for that thread... I try to make it a point to check in on new threads when I get on here, but it doesn't always happen while at work.

Sparky said:
Oh, right.... forgot about that button. Can I test the button on your post? :tongue:
Let me just hit the spammer button on your profile... :raspberry:

Mounce said:
:eek: my bad, completely forgot about it, never had to use it. :no:
:eyebrowhuh:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
On a side note: my future ex says that her and her Co-workers make fun if my TB....

Thats pretty messed up and deserves a kick in the snatch
She's always hated it since I started modding it after I brought it home. Is it so wrong to have 1 hobby? Lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
CaptainKD said:
I fixed your post for you and finished it. [emoji3] Ex's suck.
Hooah

Reactions: CaptainKD

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Blue or green usually goes good with white. Red and white looks a tad bleh IMO. I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's done Ryan.

On a side note: my future ex says that her and her Co-workers make fun if my TB....
Almost any color goes with white IMO. Blue, green, and red seem played out. Pink, purple, lime green, and orange would definitely stand out.

All I can say to your last statement is F%ck her. Who cares if you lift or lower a SUV, spend money on it, mods, etc. Tell her its none of her business and dont be jealous because you like your TB more than her :yes:

BlazingTrails said:
well she's a bitch :suicide:

She knows you like your truck so she is just trying to say stuff to hurt your feelings.
:iagree:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Oh God I have a ticking noise coming from my engine.... Not loud, but it's there....great

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Aarkon said:

Thats pretty messed up and deserves a kick in the snatch
A good comeback would have been, atleast my TB dosen't suck every d¡ck in town.

Reactions: Aarkon and dmanns67

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Capote said:
Oh God I have a ticking noise coming from my engine.... Not loud, but it's there....great
Mine has made a ticking noise at cold start for a few seconds for years. Whatev. 90k miles later still does it.

Hope it is just a nuisance noise not something else.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Engine is warm, noise is subtle. Pretty sure it's coming from engine [emoji32]

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
SnowBlazer said:
HVAC actuator?
Mine is making some noise now, and of coarse of all days it decides to do it today

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whoooorrrrrreeeeessss to the right of me...Whhhhhooooorrrreeessss to the left of me.....

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Aaron. What's it sound like bro? Pop the hood and find the noise whore
The engine itself man, but it's not a knocking sound that you'd hear from like a cylinder. It's a quieter ticking.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
:whore:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You're a whore

Reactions: CaptainKD

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
SnowBlazer said:
What color goes well with white? Thinking about adding some colored LED's to the footwells....I have a couple of six strips in white but, I want to put maybe a 12 strip in red if that wouldn't look to tacky.... :undecided:
What color is the interior? If it's black or grey I would do the darker blue or darker green LEDs. I think the dark blue or purple look really good on the inside.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ooooo purple. Do it Ryan!

Reactions: mcsteven

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hate Tapatalk again. F'ing updates

I have red, green, blue, white, and orange leds for interior. Green has been my favorite and is currently installed.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Get the ones you can change color with the controller. Change it with the seasons or holidays. :yes: :no:

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
More wiring and they easy to pop in and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online