Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mcsteven said:
Get the ones you can change color with the controller. Change it with the seasons or holidays. :yes: :no:
I wish I had color changing Halos [emoji30]

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
I already did[emoji14]
Not you Ryan, other Ryan lol 1894

Reactions: Aarkon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I believe TRS has some awesome one that you can control wirelessly.
I've seen ones that are controlled via phone app

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Love me some custom headlights. Not a fan of halos though.
I would like stock assemblies with halos, but idk how that would be pulled off without everything looking awkward when looking whats inside the headlights

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
I would like stock assemblies with halos, but idk how that would be pulled off without everything looking awkward when looking whats inside the headlights
Halos without projectors :undecided: :no:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Halos without projectors :undecided: :no:
Why not? There's plenty of vehicles like that.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Like this Avalanche, no Projectors, but it has Halo's
avanche_white.jpg

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Why not? There's plenty of vehicles like that.
I have never seen a vehicle with halos without projectors other than on the BMW for their hi beams and that still looks goofy. Now if we are talking about LED strips to use as DRLs, then that is a different story.

Playsinsnow said:
Fugly :puke:

Got :pictures: of any ideas?
:iagree:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Like this Avalanche, no Projectors, but it has Halo's
avanche_white.jpg
That looks ok, but I think our headlight housings are too large for halos. Not sure how you would mount them and still look good since the reflector is open.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
That looks ok, but I think our headlight housings are too large for halos. Not sure how you would mount them and still look good since the reflector is open.
ehh true, not any real viable mounting available inside.... oh well a boy can dream can't he?! :rotfl: :rotfl:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Christmas is just like a day at the office ... You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit that shows up once a year gets all the credit.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:eek:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
ehh true, not any real viable mounting available inside.... oh well a boy can dream can't he?! :rotfl: :rotfl:
You could suspend with thin stiff wire at three or four mounting points. Think of wire as thin as and as stiff as paper clips. A TB I could do. My Envoy would look out of place with them.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah a Voy would look awkward. Sucks they didn't come up with a better headlight assembly for the Voys

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:
Whores!

After today I only have 3 more scheduled working days this year.
Same here :celebrate: Although I might be working the weekend after Christmas for 20 hours over OT :yes:

Capote said:
You could still go with a LED strip for some running lights, that would look good.

mcsteven said:
You could suspend with thin stiff wire at three or four mounting points. Think of wire as thin as and as stiff as paper clips. A TB I could do. My Envoy would look out of place with them.
You would still have a halo hanging out in the middle of no where. I think it would not look good at all. If you are going through the trouble to open up your headlights, might as well install some projectors.

Maybe just me, but I think the only time halos look good is when they are behind the projector shroud. Something like the pic below.

CCFLshrouds%20006.jpg

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Catching up on whoring?

Reactions: smt 59

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
smt 59 said:
Not much, finally getting some free time again so time to catch up.
You are such a whore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online