Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
They have LED faucets

Reactions: Porkins

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
:rotfl:

I do plan on doing some LED under cabinet lighting at some point :undecided:

Calling it a night on the sink thing, but I have it figured out (I think). Maybe it'll be functional tomorrow.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nice man, under cabinet lighting always looks great [emoji106]

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Need some advice on dual cooling fans for the TB. Pleaseeeee?????? [emoji5]️[emoji5]️[emoji5]️[emoji5]️

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Throttle body spacer is all you need :yes:
And stickers. They give about the same added horsepower.

Reactions: dmanns67

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
efans? I never got around to trying that on mine. My darn clutch fan behaved itself long enough for me to never put in the effort.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Just realized that January is a 3 paycheck month. That works out well since I'll need to refill the fuel oil tank part way through the winter. Would rather put an extra payment on the mortgage but heat is rather important I guess :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Anyone else see the spammer? :eek: :no:

First one I've ever seen here. The administrators and mods do a fantastic job filtering spammers out before they get to make a single post. :tiphat: you guys rock.

Reactions: CaptainKD

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Bought stamps to send out Christmas cards today. They had Capote / Batman limited edition stamps. Got some. The 4 rows of different Batman images, plus 4 different Bat-signals (they're stamps). The back has a decent write up as well.

IMG_1760.jpg
IMG_1761.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:

First one I've ever seen here. The administrators and mods do a fantastic job filtering spammers out before they get to make a single post. :tiphat: you guys rock.
Who or what was spam?

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Mounce said:

Mounce said:

Read it. Dang, that's a long spam post.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
copy pasta

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Mounce said:
:rotfl: you should send a card to Aaron. :yes:
I was going to, but added three names already to my recipient list and hate to say, but not standing in one of those lines again for a while for stamps. And you can't buy just one - they sell them in the 20 count sheet only.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:rotfl: :yes:

I think they have some special settings or software that kicks them out on it's own. But then again, idk lol.

-directed towards Dave.

and I understand Marc, post office lines take forever. :no:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Who can know how does that where it goes what is looks like?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
You guys should have hit the report button. It may have been taken care of sooner. There has been some stuff that has been going on and we have been trying to keep an eye out.
Mounce said:

dmanns67 said:
Who or what was spam?

Mounce said:
Check the "envoy roof leak" thread.

mcsteven said:
Read it. Dang, that's a long spam post.

Mounce said:
I can halfway understand spam posts and their purpose but dang, that post has about 20 different subjects and doesn't make any sense. :hissyfit:

dmanns67 said:
Gotcha. First one I have seen slip past the admins/mods. Someone was asleep behind the wheel :no:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
:whore: ing

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:
You guys should have hit the report button. It may have been taken care of sooner. There has been some stuff that has been going on and we have been trying to keep an eye out.

I assumed Garth took care of it since he told everyone about it :no:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
djthumper said:
Oh, right.... forgot about that button. Can I test the button on your post? :tongue:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
SnowBlazer said:
What color goes well with white? Thinking about adding some colored LED's to the footwells....I have a couple of six strips in white but, I want to put maybe a 12 strip in red if that wouldn't look to tacky.... :undecided:
So you're going for a pink output? Or....

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
djthumper said:
:eek: my bad, completely forgot about it, never had to use it. :no:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
SnowBlazer said:
What color goes well with white? Thinking about adding some colored LED's to the footwells....I have a couple of six strips in white but, I want to put maybe a 12 strip in red if that wouldn't look to tacky.... :undecided:
Blue or green usually goes good with white. Red and white looks a tad bleh IMO. I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's done Ryan.

On a side note: my future ex says that her and her Co-workers make fun if my TB....

Reactions: SnowBlazer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavallaro

Members Online