Atlanta, GA
Whore

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
dmanns67 said:
Halos without projectors :undecided: :no:
Capote said:
Why not? There's plenty of vehicles like that.
Playsinsnow said:
Got :pictures: of any ideas?
dmanns67 said:
I have never seen a vehicle with halos without projectors other than on the BMW for their hi beams and that still looks goofy. Now if we are talking about LED strips to use as DRLs, then that is a different story.

You guys sure are some forgetful whores... :hopeless: :raspberry:

gallery_6435_15_345838.jpg

gallery_6435_15_1962389.jpg

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Blckshdw said:

Was before my time here I think. Any chance of getting closer shots of those lights? I'd love to do that (if I ever get use of my hand back) to my 'Voy. Is there some details here on GMTN?

Reactions: Capote

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That's ConeKilrAutoX's Voy, when he had the turbo setup in it. He's got pics in his gallery. He's got a bixenon projector in the lower bowl, blue halo in the upper bowl with the stock bulb removed. I believe the halo is on a switch. I know he had some closeup pics somewhere, but I can't find them ATM

Reactions: mcsteven

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Blckshdw said:

:salivate:

Let's see a TB look as good as Cone's turbo Voy with those lights. I miss his vids. :yes:

Edit: anyone who hasn't seen his build thread, check it out along with any videos he posted. Will not disappoint.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Booom

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
SnowBlazer said:
I would buy that just because it has a Whelen Edge 9M. Hate the color...
I used to live about 20 miles from the Whelen factory and had lots of friends who'd get me their discount when I was a firefighter. The bar is what I wanted but figured a 12+ year old truck with 84K on it was likely a good buy.

Playsinsnow said:
:salivate:

Let's see a TB look as good as Cone's turbo Voy with those lights. I miss his vids. :yes:

Edit: anyone who hasn't seen his build thread, check it out along with any videos he posted. Will not disappoint.
I'm depressed enough.

:whore: s

EDIT: friends who worked there and got me their employee discount....

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
SnowBlazer said:
Yeah man...I would love to have an excuse for an Edge 9M on my car but, I just can't justify it.
On and in my 87 Mustang I had blue hide-a-ways in the headlights, hide-a-ways in the tails and backups, dual dash (something) strobe above the mirror, and 2 more of the same, 1 on top of each rear shock tower facing to the rear. I got to the firehouse damn fast. That thing cleared traffic. On my Mitsu Mirage I had a Mini Edge, all blue to the front and sides, with a center take down to the front and rear. One the motorcycle I had blue hide-away in the headlight, red in the tail light, and a few on the sides.

I was well equipped for lights. Now I've got a Whelen 200w airhorn in the 'Voy that I just love!

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
So this guy just spent the past 2hrs chilling with two cute black chicks who love the BatBlazer :wink: Lets just say they enjoyed the ride :tongue:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
SnowBlazer said:
I bet! Guessing it's the PAP112 you got? It's something about Whelen's 9M and FedSig's halogen Vision that I absolutely adore. One day, I will have a Vision bar in my garage. :yes:
I've got the 295 HFS4. I use the other switches to control my inverter, a USB hub that I use as a power and charging station, and I have some extras set up with relays already for 2 lights I want on my bull bar and maybe some inside LEDs. I've got it set so no siren but it's a simple reversal to return it. This way if a cop claims I used the siren it'll not work. Just the airhorn and PA. The airhorn is set up to the horn button on the wheel.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
So this guy just spent the past 2hrs chilling with two cute black chicks who love the BatBlazer :wink: Lets just say they enjoyed the ride :tongue:
Make sure there are no pics or other stuff your soon to be ex might use over you in divorce, custody or other legal proceedings.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mcsteven said:
Make sure there are no pics or other stuff your soon to be ex might use over you in divorce, custody or other legal proceedings.
There's nothing brother

Reactions: mcsteven

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
I hope you had a good time, Aaron, you deserve it, especially since it's your birthday. :yes:
I did, was fun. Its been a long time since a girl, in this case two, who made me laugh & smile and feel good for once

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
So....i have been violated.....i had a chinese dr grabbing at my nutsack today :no:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Did you turn your head and cough?
lol....no but wanted to strangle the guy when he put something on the open sore down there that felt like peroxide....:eek:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Tell the ol lady to stop wearing you out :raspberry:
Message passed on...with response of "I dont wear you out" from her....:rotfl:

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Side note...i do tend to find myself drained a lot around her :raspberry:

:crackup: What a woman. Nice ring by the way. I like how it looks like a nut for a bolt.

Thanks man, thats actually one of the reasons i chose it. and it has the word Torque engraved on the inside of it.

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member