Atlanta, GA
:whore:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gonna crash the :whore: party but..I just found one of the dead-est forums I've seen. Threads months old without answers, simple threads too. Clicked on a thread about someone fussing about having to get an admin to approve his posts before he could post in his own build thread then it kicked me out... :no:

Back on track here...

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Gonna crash the :whore: party but..I just found one of the dead-est forums I've seen. Threads months old without answers, simple threads too. Clicked on a thread about someone fussing about having to get an admin to approve his posts before he could post in his own build thread then it kicked me out... :no:

Back on track here...

What forum?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Bonk

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012

No bonking the whores.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourning

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whore

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Remember i mentioned there were some new PJs stories? lol Ok for those of you who have been following this...i had three asshats for coworkers...all of whom are gone now as of this weekend...one quit a couple months ago, one just doesnt bother showing up all that much ever since he was cut down to two hours a week, the third either quit or was fired after the brakes in his H3 wore out and he stalled on fixing them. Now that we are caught up on that....on to the latest batch of drivers im dealing with....Special (the one who needed a GPS to find a bathroom) is gone...most likely due to quitting. we briefly had a friend of H3 asshats working for us but he only lasted a couple shifts and was a no show on Grey Cup sunday....Now we have Richard (note he will be the only one i will list by name because i actually like this one..) the Arab and the Ukrainian....as well as we still have the smart ass punk philipino who shows up when he feels like it with his Nissan with bald summer tires...of the crew that was there when i started only myself and Andrew remain. Andrew started a few months after me but like Richard is one of the only ones i actually respect because both of them can pull their weight and keep up to me. Now as to the events of the past few days...most of them revolving around the Arab....This guy relies way too much on GPS as well...and has a habbit of pulling tactics like i used to see at Pizza 73 such as taking more orders then we have the demand for. What i mean by that is while Richard, Andrew and myself are only pulling one order at a time because its slow this idiot tries to take two. He did this on thursday and pulled two orders that were not even close to each other in the city and got lost for over an hour delivering the second. I ended up running a free order to the second customer. Which ironically enough had the idiot actually just pulled a single order like he was supposed to would have been mine anyway...he got caught out on trying the same crap on friday as well. I suspect he will not be there much longer....its pretty bad when the supervisor flat out tells me that if she could manage without him she wouldnt use the arab due to these stunts...

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Chat

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
Damn.....y'all got to come down hard on these fools. Gonna lose customers
If it was up to me the Arab would have been shown the door on thursday....just to give an indication of how slow this guy is....Say he takes 3 deliveries...usually Richard, Andrew or i can complete up to 6 in the time it takes him to do those 3...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lotta chodes bro

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hmm next time I order something I'm gonna make a ridiculous request

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
"Chode"

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mine are so much lighter lol, bro get yourself some 18's

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Sure bro. I was browsing for another set of 18's, found one I like that comes in gold or white. Only $129 per. May you'd like em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmek

Members Online

No members online now.