Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
So i took two decals off my rig today..... progress lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
No way i am taking a pic of my rig right now until i get her to the wash, she's nasty looking in the rear. Which reminds me, have any of you guys ever clay bar'd windows? Figured it'd help get through the bad oxidation on my windows, then it'd be a lot easier to clean once I rid them of that. Thoughts?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Why? I saw a video yesterday on Youtube from a detailer's channel that showed him doing-so

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Just getting opinions.........

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It's my opinion that we got some GA members who refuse to meet with us Brandon, excuses! lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Suuuuuucks bro! You, Charles, and I need more members to hang with

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Listen here, you drive your caravan worthy EXT to us buddy lol, you seem to have a habit of driving it vast distances lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
You do know mods are allowed to :hijack: threads, make :nonsense: posts, and delete our :nonsense: posts then make an unnecessary post saying our :nonsense: posts were deleted :blinkhuh:
Don't even get me started....... :mad:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
Lol you're trying to start a war
:rotfl:

I could careless honesty. Actually funny to me. Reminds me of my mother when I was 5. Do as I say not as I do :blinkhuh:

Just making an observation. :rotfl:

Reactions: Sib

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
If anyone has issues with me. Have the balls to confront me directly. I know my PMs are not full.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
BlazingTrails said:
So nobody likes my antenna mods?
Haven't seen it yet, how about a video of the exhaust? My manifold has a small crack now..

:book:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
Listen here, you drive your caravan worthy EXT to us buddy lol, you seem to have a habit of driving it vast distances lol
:rotfl: you have a point. Although the distance driving is only to see family, we take zero vacation trips lol, vacation is seeing family in Kentucky I guess.

Speaking of that, annual Christmas Kentucky trip is less than a week away.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
*cough* set up a meet *cough*

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Well the next midwest meet next you guys should come I started an iowa one here a while ago then got super busy and was never able to carry it out

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Mounce said:
Aarkon, you said you'd posted output pics but where? I'm wanting a pic of the light on a wall. :yes:
I have the line up pic and the ground pic in my build thread I would post them now but idk where my phones memory card is atm

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well i can finally say that i have the Blazer mostly sorted out other then regular maintenance stuff that comes up a bit more often due to my driving but eh..I installed the current Semi Metallic pads oct 24th...and as of today they are worn down to about half of their service life..so they are holding up a bit better then the ones i put in in august...

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavallaro

Members Online