Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
I have pics of two of mine in the "what else did/do you drive" thread and the third is the same as the copy of the Ford literature shown. I have pics of my 68 and 78, but not of my 87. No body kits. I wanted the 87 to be as much of a sleeper as it could be (hard to do with 677 hp at the wheel). The 78 was a King Cobra. Factory is was spoilers and stripes with a 138 hp 5.0 (that was the first time they designated it 5.0 instead of 302). Swapped motor for something a little more built. Pic of it with a friend's wife in my signature line. And my 68 had a 390 that gave it plenty of giddy up. Man, I miss those cars.
That has me missing my Mustangs lol

'89 GT
2x '95 Cobra Rs

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
So i went to pick up the future ex at Jiffy-lube where she works, and one of her co-workers came outside because he thought I was a costumer. Immediately asked if my rig was an SS as he was exploring it. I said "no, but I wish man". So we talked for a few minutes, turns out he's a soldier at Ft.Stewart too, just works a Jiffy-lube on the weekends. He owns a Chevy Silverado Intimidator SS, I've seen it plenty of times on post and love it, very fast. Says that it's the only Silverado Intimidator SS in the region that he knows of and that includes FL, SC, & GA. I need to meet this guy again next time and ask if he's ever heard of the forum

Reactions: Mounce and Blckshdw

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
So you talked to him in detail about yalls trucks and you didn't mention gmtnation? Fail choder
Hey choder, he had to get back to work :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aw booooo :rotfl: I know where he works, not like I can't ask him if I see him. Too bad you can't drive down for my bday otherwise we can look for him and the TBSS's I know are lurking around the area.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Saaaaaame here bro, always middle-aged or older women, pisses me off. THEY DON'T KNOW THE POWER & POSSIBILITIES THAT BESTOW THEM!!!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Same here guys, there's two that I see from time to time and both are middle-aged women. :no:

Finally kicked the stang's arse and got the new radio put in. Ended up bypassing the amp and t-tapped the wires at the amp connector to run the speakers from the HU's internal amp. Sounds damn good, can't wait to get a box so I can put my sub in. Oh, here's a turd known as a Ford factory amp:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418518071718.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418518071718.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 17

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reminds me of the one post someone made with a craiglist ad of a TBSS for sale under $8K, whoever bought that, scooooorrrreeeed

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Now i'll never be able to keep up with you........ you better offer me first dibs on parts you don't swap over bro

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That pic you posted earlier at your bud's house, your TB looked like it was a scale size smaller than his because of the angle :rotfl:

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whores

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Those are nice, my favorite is the ones our TB has. When we went to get it, it had some ugly oe wheels on it. I was looking around and noticed that two were missing big chunks around the lip. Said something to the wholesaler and he swapped from another TB to it. :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
The LT wheels are the best OE wheels our TB's had

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
So this girl I met likes my rig, saw her tonight walking her boy while I was filling up at the Shell. She said "I see you speeding in here cuz you see me" lol. I chuckle and after I fill up I peel off, wheels spinning down the street @ WOT. BatBlazer apparently is a chick magnet now?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Not to my knowledge, but yesterday i ran into her too while she was walking across the street infront of me at a light, pushing her daughter in the carriage. She recognized me and waved lol

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Well at least she appreciates what you love to do and spend your money on. Tou both have kids, so that's something else in common.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Indeed. She has 3 kids.... one of them is only a month old and the father left her while she was pregnant....so honestly I don't really even wanna go there. Sucks to say I don't wanna like date this chick in the future because of having that many kids, but yeah. Too bad :ugh:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Fact is i'm not trying to date anyone that has more than 1 kid. There's another girl I know who has a kid, but she's real smart, really interested in meeting her.

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That's the plan brother

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Goodnight gingerbread man :rotfl: