Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Went for a three mile walk. Then I did some dumpster diving, this shared dumpster was full of pizza(NO! I wasnt diving for that, another store). What a waste.

uploadfromtaptalk1415545078348.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1415545107229.jpg

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
It would have to be finding brand new Xbox 360 games that were retailing for $35-50 at the time.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
This is random......
I know I am no mechanic and I know I do something's to my personal vehicle myseld, but.....
Working at an auto parts store I do not wear a uniform that says ASE certified. I look shit up on a computer for crying out loud. People who don't understand that really get to me. I had to tell a customer yesterday that I was no longer going to help his because I was not going to deal with him treating me like shit and someone else good help him and I did not need his damn attitude and walked away. Call me a dumbass if you'd like but....
He was the one who said 87 Oldsmobile revengence (or whatever it was) and I showed him I did not have that make so then he said 98 revengence (or whatever it was) so I changed the vehicle and he got pissed and called me a dumb bitch and asked why the fuck I was working there.....
I don't get it????
Did I just misunderstand him or what????

Sorry for the long post it was bothering me.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
CaptainKD said:
This is the point where you should have asked him to leave and/or gotten a manager to boot his ass out the door.

Sounds like that guy needs an ass whooping in Manners 101.
My coworker took care of him. I mean I know what he was looking for and at the beginning he said everything so fast I couldn't even write it down so once I got into the computer I asked him to repeat what he was looking for and what type of vehicle and he just looked at me and said are you fucking kidding me.

That's why the pic of the building and me stating I hate this place was about. Always getting disrespected because in most men's eyes a female has no right nor brain in the vehicle industry whether parts or mechanic. Is bullshit ya know?

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
I hear ya. Safe to assume that guy was older? I've come to learn a portion of the older generation haven't changed with the times and accepted women doing certain jobs.

Reactions: Mounce

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
CaptainKD said:
I hear ya. Safe to assume that guy was older? I've come to learn a portion of the older generation haven't changed with the times and accepted women doing certain jobs.
He wasn't over 40 honestly. But I appreciate the comments and talking about it. It makes me feel better to know its kinda not me.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Porkins said:
I'll PM you my channel later this evening when I get home.
:whorecorn: Hook a brother up.

Reactions: dmanns67

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
:hissyfit: McDonalds forgot to include syrup and butter for my hot cakes this morning. I'm gonna take their customer satisfaction survey and tell them how much they suck and let them know they totally ruined my day and the world is gonna end.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Totally

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
:hissyfit: McDonalds forgot to include syrup and butter for my hot cakes this morning. I'm gonna take their customer satisfaction survey and tell them how much they suck and let them know they totally ruined my day and the world is gonna end.
Maybe if they were paid $15 an hour, mistakes like that would not happen :blinkhuh:

Attention to detail :yes:

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doxcade

Members Online