Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
I hate this place

Lol. Underappreciated and disrespected all the time because women don't know anything about vehicles haha.

That's my rant for the day. That is all.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415476143847.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415476143847.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 15

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
I try. Surprised I haven't upset anyone yet given how sensitive everyone was two weeks ago.

Bunch o' Nancy pants.
:rotfl:

:nonsense:
TBLS said:
I hate this place

Lol. Underappreciated and disrespected all the time because women don't know anything about vehicles haha.

That's my rant for the day. That is all.
Looks like you will have to give your business to someone else. Rock Auto is a good choice :yes:

Reactions: CaptainKD

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
:rotfl:

:nonsense:
Looks like you will have to give your business to someone else. Rock Auto is a good choice :yes:
My local parts place uses rockauto as q reference guide when ordering.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
If you are going to a local auto parts store, you definitely do not want to go in asking questions. Know what you need, manufacturer, part#, etc.

Before I had my torque app, I took the TB to Auto Zone to get a CEL read. I think the code tied to the fan clutch.

Anyways, the guys tells me that he tells all customers that if the CEL does not affect your gas mileage, then don't worry about fixing the CEL :duh: :no:

Wrong answer brah

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
woopow

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Yeehaw

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
O'Reilly is the only place I'll go. Autozone is too ricey and advance auto parts just doesn't feel right. O'Reilly guys helped me track down a wiring harness connector once that the other stores couldn't find.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
whores

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
All of the part stores I mentioned are right by each other. Autozone and O'Reilly are almost next door to each other and advanced is across the road. You'd think that they would all treat you exceptionally well since competition is high with them that close but I don't feel like either of the three will really go out of their way for me.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
She means she works there and around here our AutoZone used to have people that knew what they were doing then everyone quit and the people that come into my store say the O'Reilly here is full of idiots hell half the shops here hired little kids to work on cars it pisses me of how stupid they are

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Mounce said:
O'Reilly is the only place I'll go. Autozone is too ricey and advance auto parts just doesn't feel right. O'Reilly guys helped me track down a wiring harness connector once that the other stores couldn't find.
We got bought out by advance and are going through product switches right now. I mean shit out wiper blade aisle looked like a f*cking rainbow.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415480782396.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415480782396.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 13

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
TBLS said:
We got bought out by advance and are going through product switches right now. I mean shit out wiper blade aisle looked like a f*cking rainbow.
Dang, I hope it all works out!

Anybody with HID fogs know whether there is any modding needed on the stock housing to make them fit? I think I've seen stuff about it before but can't remember.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Mounce said:

Anybody with HID fogs know whether there is any modding needed on the stock housing to make them fit? I think I've seen stuff about it before but can't remember.
Thanks. So far I am the ONLY ONE putting up the new products, taking down the old, and shipping off the old. I also answer the phones, check in freight, put away freight, run the counter, AND deliver parts. Everybody else here likes to answer the phone and hold up the counter from falling over.

Reactions: Mounce

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Mounce said:

No there is no modding just buy the 880 bulb hid kit

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Mounce said:

Put it on ramps, too, if you can. Those can be a b**t*h to turn. Bu yeah, like was said - no modding. Just don't forget that the polarity is opposite (at least for the DDM kits). I love my HID fogs. They light up more than the OEM headlights.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
mcsteven said:
Put it on ramps, too, if you can. Those can be a b**t*h to turn. Bu yeah, like was said - no modding. Just don't forget that the polarity is opposite (at least for the DDM kits). I love my HID fogs. They light up more than the OEM headlights.
F@$k DDM. Worst products and customer service.

Reactions: CaptainKD

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
mcsteven said:
What can be a bitch to turn? The adjusters? Just done that finally lol, without ramps too. :eek: One of the housings was stuck and took me forever to get out. I took them out and adjusted them.

And I'll deal with the polarities when I get there if I get there. Of course since the TB is moms everything has to get passed through her before I can do it and she's saying no to HIDs right now. :no:

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Who has put led strips in the marker lights? I got the strips. Just got to find time to remove the head lights and wire them up. :yes:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:
F@$k DDM. Worst products and customer service.
Sorry to hear. I've had very good service from them and, though I can't compare against other HID kits, I've had no problems except for a d.o.a. ballast which they promptly sent a replacement for.

Reactions: TBLS

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
That's all I've heard about them, bad things. The people I've gotten HIDs from had good products, idk about now though. Last thing I got from them was some 5000k bulbs and they look almost the same as the 8000k bulbs I had gotten from them a few months prior. They changed the looks of all of their products. Needing to buy a set or two of HIDs this month, getting some for my bro for Christmas and might get some for the TB's fogs.

Btw, after I aimed them (as high as they'll go) they work much better now, just wish they'd go higher.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Night y'all. Feel like garbage. Have a great night whoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
el_sluggg