Nov 18, 2011
spider whore spider whore
does whatever a spiderwhore does

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Na na na na na na na na POST WHORE!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
So if a whore were to have a whore signal like batman has a bat symbol....would it be of a lamp post on a corner? :raspberry:

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Boom

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Chug-a-lug-a-lug-a

Boom

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Belch. Fart.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Hey - anyone know? It looks like worst appearance mod thread was edited. I know I had a reply and another post or two. Tried updating shows same. A reply to me on the 17th and then a post today.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It was editted. took out a bunch of the chatter to get it down to pics like it was intended for. Even took out my posts as well.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Ok. Wanted to make sure it wasn't cookies or some browser issue on my end.

Whore.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nope. Had the new pic for it and found pages of chit chat and thought it was as good as time as any to do a bit of clean-up and have the pics bunched up a bit better for those wanting to check out the thread or join in. We have plenty of whore threads without chatting up some like that.

Yep. Some cleanup has been needed. Trying to keep the whore stuff in the whore areas and purge some of the BS from where it is not applicable.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ok is this "kick Canada because we backed up Obama" day????

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I heard there was an attack in your capital, as well as an attack against a couple of soldiers yesterday or the other day. Canada has a pretty decent track record for getting involved when it should and doing what is right. I honestly wish I could say the same for my nation.

I do hope that is what you were talking about. If not please explain.

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
I heard there was an attack in your capital, as well as an attack against a couple of soldiers yesterday or the other day. Canada has a pretty decent track record for getting involved when it should and doing what is right. I honestly wish I could say the same for my nation.

I do hope that is what you were talking about. If not please explain.
You are correct, 3 shooting incidents today, hit and run on soldiers yesterday.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Hope they capture some of the perpetrators. No death during capture - that only makes them more visible martyrs.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
Hope they capture some of the perpetrators. No death during capture - that only makes them more visible martyrs.
One suspect dead, others at large

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Woopow

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji17]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
Nope. Had the new pic for it and found pages of chit chat and thought it was as good as time as any to do a bit of clean-up and have the pics bunched up a bit better for those wanting to check out the thread or join in. We have plenty of whore threads without chatting up some like that.

Yep. Some cleanup has been needed. Trying to keep the whore stuff in the whore areas and purge some of the BS from where it is not applicable.
I agree. Some posts are not needed, like looks awesome, thumbsup, nice, etc. I am pretty sure that is what the "like" button is for. I can understand if someone posts a pic and you have questions about it, but other than that use the "like" button or move on.

Darkrider_LS said:
Ok is this "kick Canada because we backed up Obama" day????
ISIS or another random terrorist group?

Reactions: Mounce and Blckshdw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danjoseph031

Members Online