Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
I have no problem with a small banner ad or footer maybe but pop ups piss me off. Especially when it pops up on every page change :no:

I will continue to support gmtnation financially to make sure it doesn't happen here. I hope you all do the same. I might start donating a certain amount every month. Love this place and all of you guys!
Yeah man, same here. I will continue to do the same, even made an additional donation this year. I have no issues supporting an awesome forum and great members.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Bones

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
OK

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Get through on any of his numbers?
Been wondering the same thing.. Last I saw, everybody and their brother wanted a pic of the girls and the guy hadn't been on in days. That was probably two weeks ago.
One number is disconnected and the other he simply does not answer...it took the member helping me 5 different random attempts with different numbers to even get a response.
dmanns67 said:
Thats a BS excuse if I have ever heard one. I am suprised the mods said that was ok. What a turd.

:rotfl:

I forgot all about that thread until you mentioned it. Wonder if any pics ever got posted.
Mounce said:
:iagree: maybe pm one of the mods, Chris? Tell them that now you can't talk to him and the reason.
Only one active mod on there anymore...the one that locked it. I did manage to get a pm through earlier however so the balls in his court atm..
dmanns67 said:
Sounds like you are running out of options. Might need to take a road trip to MN and settle this in person. While you are there, you can stop in and see SnowMan and the puppy :yes:
Long ass trip over $300 lol

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sounds like the mod is trying to push the issue under the rug. Out of sight, out of mind. Maybe he is buddies with the guy who is scamming everyone.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Sounds like the mod is trying to push the issue under the rug. Out of sight, out of mind. Maybe he is buddies with the guy who is scamming everyone.
The way he cleaned things up and locked it def hints in that direction

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
WHORES!!

brb

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
r1894 said:
Maybe when funds become more available. So many things. So little time. :yes:
Ain't that the truth. They are on the expensive side compared to other LED tails, but out of all of them, I like the IPCW ones the best.

They are a much better than slapping in a LED bulb in the stock tails IMO.

Reactions: Mounce

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Sparky said:
Coworkers are trying to hook me up with someone, that they barely even know too lol. This could be interesting...

Note that I'm a socially awkward guy so I have no idea how this may even turn out. I'm bad at meeting someone new without some sort of known common ground outside of a group setting.

:crazy:
Just roll with it, time to leave your half shell and have fun. Some of my best dates started as a blind date.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:
:iagree:

Even if the relationship does not happen/work out, you have made a new friend.
Even if you don't make a friend, you get more time out, socializing, and meeting people. It also helps give you more ideas of what you might want or not want in someone you date.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
mcsteven said:
Even if you don't make a friend, you get more time out, socializing, and meeting people. It also helps give you more ideas of what you might want or not want in someone you date.
Good point. You can also learn from mistakes to better prepare yourself for next time.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Exactly.
And it's usually better than reruns of Law & Order.

Reactions: dmanns67

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Won't they ship their cars pretty much to any of their locations?

Oh, forgot the thread

:postcount:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well as I mentioned to David on fb I will most likely end up cutting ties with Gmt400 after the vendor mess is resolved. As part of that I will most likely end up transplanting the tech info I had up on there in the Gmt 400 area of this great forum.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
djthumper said:
Bout time
Yea i know...what sucks is the fact that when i started on there just after buying my Diesel that place was much like we are here. Now it is just a shell of the great forum it once was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danjoseph031

Members Online