Banned or Invisible TrailVoy Members- Check in and tell us why

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Wow, they are still running a version of vBulletin for which support was discontinued YEARS ago. That software currently hosts so many un-patched exploits and is a decade behind in web technologies and features... Are people/staff even active over there? I haven't gone there in many years.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Well, now my posts are visible over there again, so there's that. :tongue: I completely forgot about the "no longer with us" label...

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I should get myself banned, just for the fun of it.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
The only time I go over there is when I do a google search for something.

DocBrown

Dec 8, 2011
Funny this thread came up again. A couple of weeks ago a guy with a TB posted on an RV forum I'm on and commented how the old site seemed kind of dead. :biggrin:

Of course I gave him the quick spiel and sent him here.

I was invisible at the end of my time there because I was sending people here for answers.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I just posted a bunch of replies with links to here using LMGTFY. Let's see how long it takes...

Reactions: Matt and Blckshdw

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Was looking at stats over there, The Roadie is still the top poster! I don't think that will ever be beaten over there. Tumbleweeds are accumulating nicely though.

Nobody to welcome them except the odd lost noob. Lots of views by bots though.

Screenshot - 2019-08-26 , 8_59_44 AM_ver001.png

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
How is Bill? I'm so far removed from things, I don't know what most of you are doing these days.

As for VS, I think they tried to reach out to me to buy this site not too long ago, it was just a very odd experience. I guess someone who doesn't know the history took the reigns of the procurement process and just saw an untapped click-factory waiting to be bought up.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
As for VS, I think they tried to reach out to me to buy this site not too long ago, it was just a very odd experience. I guess someone who doesn't know the history took the reigns of the procurement process and just saw an untapped click-factory waiting to be bought up.

Shoulda directed them to this thread

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Bill posted a while back. Travelling and enjoying life.

Well, I haven't been banned yet. Even one guy got all pissed at me and said this site sucked? I'm working tonight with lots of spare time. Might troll over there some more :biggrin:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
  • Haha
Reactions: Matt and Blckshdw

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Damn. I'm at work and forgot my password over there.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I am not even sure if I am banned or not. My user name there was hardtrailz400 I think??? I also think I set up a shill way back when, but hard telling.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Nope, you're not banned. You were there last in 2011.

I just changed my password to something easier. It was changed to something wacky a while back when they got hacked.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
So i must have had three accounts...

hardtrailz attempted login results in

hardtrailz400 attempted to reset password and no email i ever owned seems attached to it

the shill was easy enough to reset password.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
You last visited: 12-01-2014 at 07:03 AM

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Was over there just for shits and giggles and damn, they just switched to Xenforo. The "No longer with us" now actually shows "Banned".

Roadie.jpg

There seems to be a few active members but some questions still go unanswered. Staff shows no mods, just an Admin.

And hell yeah, they even took off the auto-edit of anything containing GMTNation.

Let's see if I finally get banned!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And it's the wild west in there with spam and weird shit galore!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just Loving it!

Spam is still there. Is there a way to get more posted there?

• Haha
Reactions: Matt and christo829

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.