What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
After work I am headed to a buddy's place to test out his new pellet grill and put some nerf bars on dad's spare work truck so my mom can actually get in and out of it.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
in da cube

brianlibby791

Feb 25, 2017
New Jersey
75A3065F-E51A-42FE-B475-8955ED1CBD7B.jpeg
Working with allison, since the red truck decided the calipers dont wanna work anymore.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Teleworking. Nicer environment to work from.

Reactions: Matt

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Went ahead and pre-ordered the Note 9 this evening. I've been hanging onto my Note 2 for a bit too long, and it's had issues resulting in me wiping and reinstalling the OS about every 4-6 months, for the past couple years. :mad: Granted, it's probably not meant for the latest OS releases that have come out, but what's the fun if you can't mod it! :biggrin:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Just ordered a new fuel pump and the Hayden 2851 fan...I sound like a semi taking off right now.

Reactions: Mooseman

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube today

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Mass moving day around the office today. With all the restructuring we just did, teams/departments are switching things up. Our IT, as far as hardware goes, is contracted out, so a lot of the ladies are coming to me to help get their computers and monitor mounts moved from place to place. Nice way to break up the monotony, but I'm seeing what happens when hardware is bought without considering its implementation. :compu-punch:

The mounts work fine for regular desks, and some cubes that leave space behind the edge of the desktop and wall so you can slide them out and up after adjusting the hand screws. But some of the cubes have the desktop tight to the wall with little wiggle room. So you have to fully disassemble the base, reassemble it around the desktop, and try to get the screws back into place blindly, cramped underneath. These are the times I don't like being tall :ugh: Luckily I didn't end up getting too sweaty, hate being at work with a sweaty shirt, but did need to wipe off the dome by the time I got done. I told them all they can repay me with food items, so we'll see who really appreciated the help :biggrin:

Is it time to go home yet? Feels like it should be...

wstuckey1

Apr 11, 2018
Fenton MI
Slow day at the office today. Hopefully can get out early.:compu-punch:

Reactions: Mooseman

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Since we had a few dry days, got up this morning to work in the yard. Got the grass cut, and made some adjustments to my double gates. Lifted them up about an inch, and took some old rolled up steel fencing, and put that down as a hopeful deterrent to the animals that keep trying to dig holes to get under it.

Now relaxing, and playing some video games. Since I'm in a good mood, may treat my sister to dinner this evening.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Trying to make the most of my last day of a week off of work. I sure needed this break :eek:
-Took woman to Ihop, to avoid the annoying/wreckless landscapers....
-Did some tidying up outside my apartment
-Will be cleaning the throttle body and air filter later on

Last edited:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cube farm

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Few more hours in the office, then vacation #2 can start. Will be heading down to Cape Coral/Ft Myers this evening to visit a couple friends I haven't seen in years, coming back Thursday night. Hopefully the weather cooperates, and I don't get too much rain on either drive, since people are bad enough drivers on dry pavement :hopeless:

Enjoying the new phone, but did run into an issue. I stream my music in the EXT over BT, which does work, and the steering wheel controls work too, but the music data no longer displays on the HU. :mad: Never realized how much I paid attention to that, than the last 2 days commuting without it. Been poking around the interwebz, and it seems to have happened with some new phone launches in the past. Common resolution, wait for the next OTA update, and hope the manufacturer issues a fix for it. :rolleyes:

I was tempted to start window shopping Android head units, since I wanted one since they came out, but I guess I'll wait...

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Thinking about what to do in the coming two days. I travel on the 1st 😭😭😢😢
today nothing but know what I'm doing tomorrow :dance::dance::dance:
View attachment 85764

Any reason why you disabled VATS? And it only set you back $125!!! Did you send your PCM back? Do update me with your before and after experiences 😊

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
We often disable VATS because it can fail and leave you stranded. If someone really wants to steal your truck, they will no matter what.

The way it works, you send your PCM, or a spare, to the tuner (limeswap in this case), it gets tuned and sent back to you. Of course, if you don't have a spare, your truck will be disabled while it's gone. Shipping will be the big cost in your case. If you can find a tuner in SA, that would be better for you.

brianlibby791

Feb 25, 2017
New Jersey
Work now then im gonna go and replace the fuel pump in my 68 and see if i can get it running under its own power.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the silly cube village again

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
We often disable VATS because it can fail and leave you stranded. If someone really wants to steal your truck, they will no matter what.

The way it works, you send your PCM, or a spare, to the tuner (limeswap in this case), it gets tuned and sent back to you. Of course, if you don't have a spare, your truck will be disabled while it's gone. Shipping will be the big cost in your case. If you can find a tuner in SA, that would be better for you.

I see. Isn't VATS the system where if someone unlocks your truck from inside (through the windows etc) the alarm sounds. Or is it something different.

Oh yes I remember talking to Jimmy, was it, from limeswap about this. Seems like there are pre tuned PCMs for sale as well and I think those cost a bit more. Have tried looking around here for someone to tune the PCM. Sadly no luck. Most people here just buy a trailblazer because it was a great mid size people and goods hauler and rarely you'd see one that's been modded to any extent. In fact mine might be the most modded TB in the whole country 😅😂. I mean I can fork up about $200 for one, but that'll have to be with shipping included.

One day!!! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online