Mediation meeting this afternoon

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
work

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Ran some errands and have a Cub leader's meeting in a few.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Clearing the driveway of snow, grocery shopping and getting the taxes done...then braving the Arctic temps to grill some souvlaki tonight.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ordered new LED tails
...and found one of the rarer GMT360 parts and ordered myself one. Yes, I did some research tonight for a few hours lol

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
About to hit the kitchen, and hook up some scrambled cheese eggs, bacon and grits. :biggrin:

Have some errands to run, get groceries, hit some hardware stores and have a look at small air compressors/tire inflators.

Later tonight, NBA all star Saturday night events on the couch.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
...and found one of the rarer GMT360 parts and ordered myself one. Yes, I did some research tonight for a few hours lol

So, you going to spill the beans on what part or are you going to be a farking tease?

Reactions: Sib and Trkdrvremt

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
So, you going to spill the beans on what part or are you going to be a farking tease?
Naturally a tease lol

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Ordered new LED tails

:pictures: ?

Told her she can pick the movie we go see today, hope she doesn't take me up on it.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
It's only 6 F today, so was just keeping warm and watching some Blues videos in the shed. Having a fondue later with my wife n kids. We get Monday off too because it's Family Day here. Cheers!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Working on the "War Pig" with Brandon & Matt
IMG_20160214_150345.jpg
IMG_20160214_161147.jpg IMG_20160214_173604.jpg

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Going to see Deadpool in XD today.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
herd it was funny.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Had Friday off, got to work today, found we had let a person go and hired a replacement already, so I had to get her user accounts all set up along with catching up with other stuff.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
In the office, enjoying the last day of having it to myself before another noob joins me when she starts tomorrow. Trying to pace myself so I don't run out of work to do by lunch time like I did on Friday. Makes for really boring afternoons.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Farking snow!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Back in the cube

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Disgruntled employee in this cube.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Went to the Chicago Auto Show with my son and my mom. Pretty decent. Many cars I would love to take home with me.

Also many smokin hot females working for the particular car companies (that I know they hire to attract fools like me to that area) that I would love to take home with me too.

Don't think wife would allow either to happen. :no:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Took the F150 into the shop for the P1131 issue. Vacuum leak on the intake manifold, new gasket fixed that issue. Also, had the charging system and battery checked out, everything came back OK. Maybe an electrical gremlin drained the battery after sitting for 4 days :undecided:

My TB has developed a nice hum from the front end. Sounds like I am going to need a 3rd set of front wheel hubs/bearings. So much for spending the extra $$$$ for Timken wheel hubs. I got maybe 60,000 miles out of them and was 3 months past their 3 year warranty :no:

Back at work for the evening.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
The building superintendent threw out his back over the weekend so I'm taking on a whole lot of b.s that's not part of my job discription.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Took the F150 into the shop for the P1131 issue. Vacuum leak on the intake manifold, new gasket fixed that issue. Also, had the charging system and battery checked out, everything came back OK. Maybe an electrical gremlin drained the battery after sitting for 4 days :undecided:

My TB has developed a nice hum from the front end. Sounds like I am going to need a 3rd set of front wheel hubs/bearings. So much for spending the extra $$$$ for Timken wheel hubs. I got maybe 60,000 miles out of them and was 3 months past their 3 year warranty :no:

Back at work for the evening.

Unless it is from something else. My Timkens are pushing 80k+ so far.

At work trying to get a bunch of stuff done when parts of the stuff to do really aren't ready to be implemented but we have to push things out so I have to make it ready.

Reactions: dmanns67

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
So much for spending the extra $$$$ for Timken wheel hubs. I got maybe 60,000 miles out of them and was 3 months past their 3 year warranty :no:

That sucks. The other day I had a TB come in for an abs problem where someone cleaned the sensor mounts...

20160211_132100.jpg

...but that didn't fix it. After confirming LF sensor issue my work gave me a moog hub assembly. I asked some coworkers if they've had good luck with moog and they all swear by it. I've had a couple of moog repeat offenders so I don't mess with them. The TB that got the moog is a coworkers relative so maybe I'll get to see the long term results.

As for me it feels weird being off in the middle of the week but I'm working on Saturday so I'm going to enjoy some r and r.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Unless it is from something else. My Timkens are pushing 80k+ so far.

True. I have yet to jack up either side of the vehicle to see if there is any play with the bearing at all due to the weather and no garage. The hum does get louder as a slightly turn the steering wheel in either direction while moving. I think this time around I am going to try the NAPA wheel hubs that use SKF bearings. 36 month/50,000 mile warranty.

Took care of some things around the house this morning, now back at work.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Going to try the concrete stain I have in the basement bath and see what it looks like til i figure out what flooring I really want in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online