What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza then picking up some beer and trading it for some rally wheels and wide tires..

Reactions: littleblazer

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Took the day off to recover from my Grand Canyon trip. SO trying to relax a bit.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Watching game #6 :biggrin:

Reactions: Blckshdw and Sib

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Watching a Chicago team win something :celebrate: #BullsTakeNotes

And waiting for these Tylenol PMs to kick in so I'm not an irritable mess for work in the morning. :tongue:

Reactions: SnowBlazer and Sib

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Back to the cube

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
At work finally back to machining seal holders. One of the pick up heads for my CNC controller went out this morning so I spent a large portion of my day fixing that and doing a little modding to my mills table to increase the longevity of my newly repaired pick up head

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Fixing stuff.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for da man

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Back at work. Repairs to our databases last night seem to be solid.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Dentist called and now I get to spend the afternoon in the chair. Great :no:

May 5, 2013
Saying goodbye to my common law wife of 10 years today. She stopped loving me today and I'm devastated by it.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Hump day in the cube. Feeling good since the Warriors won the title last night. Shoulder and neck are feeling a little better today too. The ibuprofen is helping quite a bit, where Monday it didn't put a dent in the pain at all. :no:

SmokeyMcBlazer said:
Saying goodbye to my common law wife of 10 years today. She stopped loving me today and I'm devastated by it.
:grouphug: I feel for you brother. Seems like that sorta thing has been going around with a few people I know.

Reactions: Sib

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza then researching Led mods once I get home :yes:

Reactions: Blckshdw

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
SmokeyMcBlazer said:
Sorry to hear that man hope all goes well and civil

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hanging w kids

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working, was being super productive and running my mill and another mill that's right next to mine. Then after a bit one of the servo motors on the old mill gave out. I took that as a sign that I was working too hard and should take a break. Back to running one machine and window shopping on web for trucks

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Crazy number of phone calls today. Crazy. Real, real crazy. Like super.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Went and got our tags renewed and now taking a break from screwing with my second hand 4 channel amp, blazing hot outside. I knew one speaker kept acting funny and not playing but would act right after a volume spike then today the fourth channel packed up and left the building. Alas, rear speakers will now be one channel instead of two.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Another day at work. My counterpart is going on a two week vacation, so I will be working the next 18 days straight, but after the 18th day, I am taking 10 days off. No excuses for not finishing repairs/mods :yes: Mother in law made a surprise visit, at least for me, last weekend and did not get anything done.

Reactions: Mounce

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Another long day at work... Had to be in at 0515 several people out on vacation, someone called in sick. Only a single person on the helpdesk and 2 of us plus our boss.... Still here.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Working then heading to my buddies (my sons godfather) for some grilling. Gonna bring my bow and pistol and try to do some shootin.

Edit: just realized I spelled bow...b-e-a-u. Beau happens to be my sons name so don't think I'll be shooting arrows with him today :eek: few more years before that.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Relaxing, stretching, and getting my stuff together for my game today. We play the team that I played for when I first got out of college. This should be fun

Reactions: Robbabob

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Eating fried food, and playing video games all day. :wooot:

May interrupt the the gaming for a movie or 2 later on. Decided to skip going to the beach, as my back is still a bit tight and I don't wanna make it worse lugging gear around. :no:

Reactions: AManders6

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Ripped out a bunch of old ductwork to get the old furnace out of the way. Now just need to determine exactly where I'm putting the new one (same as old or relocated), how best to run drain lines etc, all that fun stuff.

By the time I get this done I won't need the AC anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online