What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Putting a new faucet set in the kitchen, brewing a new batch of beer, laundry, continuing repair on a wall in the basment...sand the mud and paint and work this arvo.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Working all day on Fathers Day. :no:

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Working today and heading to my dads later with the wife and little guy. Throwing some burgers n brats on the grill and just kickin back.

Funny thing is, with it being Father's Day, my wife said it's my day to do whatever, but when it's Mother's Day, it's her daggum weekend? WTF?? Something ain't right here. Lol.

Reactions: Robbabob and Mounce

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I've seen another brand of this that can start a truck without a battery. I should get one. Could be useful with the snowmobiles.

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Ya since my wife works for NAPA I got it for a little over a $100. Sweet deal for what it can do.
I'm kind of looking forward to trying it as a jumper, but kind of scared to think it wont work when I need it to. It's just me.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Things work awesome. I been meaning to invest in one myself.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work type stuff

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
I had today off, which I can't complain about. Been relaxing after a busy weekend and looking at vehicles for my fiance online. She finally wants to get rid of her avenger, which makes me so happy

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Working then heading home to install a ceiling fan light in my son's room. Then just watch the College World Series a little bit.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Made lasagna, looks pretty alright to me. :raspberry:
20150622_2109001.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Up and at em headed out for commute to work

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Back to work. Have to try and see if we can fix one of our CNC controller motors or if we have to buy a new one. Also going to peruse the shop to see what kind of scrap sheet metal we have laying around. I had a good size hole open up on the envoys' rear gate lower corner from rust so some body work is in my near future

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working today. Then after work I am heading to a buddy of mines place to work on his jeep

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Banging my head on my desk... Trying to install an app on a server and failing!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sitting on my ass at work waiting for deliveries....probably stopping at my buddy's shop in a bit to see if he had any problems reclocking the new alternator for the blazer.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Not so much what I did today, but last night/yesterday. After leaving work and not having to go work on my buddy's jeep, I took my fiance to go test drive some vehicles that she was interested in potentially upgrading to. After a few hours of looking, driving, and discussing. We were able to trade in her 2010 Avenger, and get her a 2013 Jeep Compass. Its a sharp looking, like a baby Cherokee, and has 4x4. I didn't think I could like a jeep, but its really nice. Definitely excited to do some modding to a blank canvas 😁

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ssdd today then doing a run to Tim Horton's tomorrow morning to get a box of doughnuts to pay for the work on the alternator

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Cleaning out the man cave side of the basement for the carpet install tomorrow. Cleaning the carpets in the rest of the house. Taking the family out for dinner after they get home from Ocean City.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Took today off work, slept in, working on my ductwork. It is both going together easily and being a head scratcher on how to get it all to fit up.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working now. We had our annual Lift-a-thon this morning and afternoon for football. Its the only major fundraiser we are allowed to do as a program. We had a lot of kids PR and secured a great amount for this upcoming season.

Reactions: Robbabob

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Getting ready for the Rain gutter Regatta with my Cub Scouts. And then Field day for ham radio

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Tall glass of coke, full plate of lasagna, then off to mow the lawn.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Had to buy more ducts and return ducts that were the wrong size. Oops.

Cooked on my grill for the first time. I need practice but it came out OK I think!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza then closing a few sites

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Its been a while since I was able to post working the last day of the work week :celebrate:

Running some errands after work, then up early Saturday for a state inspection on the F150 and also putting on some new tires. The tires I have been looking at buying for a few weeks just went on sale, buy 2 get 2 free. I was going to wait until the fall, but it was hard to pass up two free tires.

Wife has the TB this weekend, so that will give me a chance to do some LED modding on the F150.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Waiting for the carpet guys to get here.

Reactions: AManders6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhendsbee

Members Online