Not open for further replies.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Finally a day off :woohoo:

Reactions: xavierny25

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Just cleared the garden. Been a few years since anything was done and I would really like some fresh eggplant and peppers.

Reactions: xavierny25

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Eggplant parm on some fresh out the oven Italian bread. Some yummy for my tummy right there.

On topic: at work.. 2hrs and some change and I'll be starting my weekend.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Day off and it's wet out.:badday:so I'll be going through all my cloths putting together a hand me down pile for a friend in need and tossing out some stuff that just needs to go or needs to be replaced. I've totally lost track of what I have and need and I keep on double buying things. Like who the hell needs 5 dark gray sweaters or 7 black plain tee's.:bonk:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Rain here too. Just waiting for my buddy from work to join me for breakfast.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Left work early this morning to get my cable and internet hooked up, went off without a hitch (for once)

Now that I've got water service, was able to troubleshoot the potential leak in the master shower that the inspector advised me about (he found a cold spot on the other side of the wall with his infrared camera)

Water flows fine for the bath, but as soon as you pull the plunger for shower mode, the elbow between the valve and faucet started dripping pretty good. This is really the best case scenario, because I want to swap to a shower only, so I'll cut off the pipe and cap it for now. :thumbsup:

IMG_20170505_101629.jpg

None of the ceiling fans have lights, so I added a light kit to the living room fan. Ordered a combo wall switch and remote control that gives me dimming and speed control.

Last night, I got the fridge reassembled, but managed to break it. Didn't properly feed one of the water lines through the hinge, and ended up cracking it. :hissyfit:

IMG_20170505_205931.jpg

So had to disassemble the control panel to see what kinda fitting I was dealing with so I didn't have to drop $50 for a manufacturer replacement. Got lucky, just a regular 5/16" tube :thumbsup:

IMG_20170505_210015.jpg

So hopefully I can put that behind me in the morning so I can start moving stuff.

Reactions: RTTBLT1 and Matt

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
WAS meant to play golf, but it's raining and horrible. So, I'm going to smoke a ham instead.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Slept in late, gonna be working on house projects.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Woke up early, loaded up the EXT and took a load of stuff to the house. Back to the fridge, got the new water line run, and tested, no leaks :thumbsup: Took the old bed from my sofa to the scrap yard, got a whole $4 for it, but hey that's more than I had before, so I'm good.

Now I'm at the condo, having a quick snack, before loading up the EXT again for another run. Will be borrowing a friend's plumbing tools to cut the pipe in the shower so I can cap it off. Depending on energy levels, may make a 3rd run, or may have some extended couch time, still have some DVR to clear before I turn this stuff in next week.

Reactions: RTTBLT1 and Matt

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Working an OT shift tonight. Every time I do this I think "why am I doing this?" But then the money is good.

Reactions: Tiggerr

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Stuck in ALbuqueque NM,came for a wedding and MH engine started dying.Its at a Chevy dealer waiting for a Jasper engine . This is going to be one expensive wedding.

Reactions: tsmith1156

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Went to the movies to see Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 (funny as :lipsrsealed:, for anyone thinking of going to see it, stay until the VERY end of the credits :yes:) then took my friend to see the new crib. Now home, debating if I want to pack/move more stuff, or be a lazy couch potato, riding off yesterday's productivity :undecided:

Let me nap on it for a bit, and then decide . :biggrin:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Recovering from this morning's night shift. Have the morning after regret because I am now so tired and going in to work tomorrow. And found out that most roads from the Quebec side are/will be closed off due to flooding, including the main highway artery coming into Ottawa. That means some of my coworkers will not be able to get in tomorrow. :lipsrsealed:

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Been busy the past couple of days and will probably be busy till the 20gth of this month, helping my Dad out at work. Its a nice experience but time consuming though. Although I still cant see myself sitting behind a desk at work for the rest of my life :dielaugh:

Other than that, this Friday, went to see the first MMA contest ever in Saudi, not because I am a fan of MMA or anything but because my Dads company had sponsored the event. It was quite good tbh, I think the audience enjoyed it more than me.

Will post some pics soon :2thumbsup:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Got a couple more items off the gotta-do list for the house. The dish washer wasn't secured, so adjusted the feet and put a couple of screws up into the counter top. One of the kitchen sink tail pieces was only 4" when it should have been 6", so that was an obvious leak. Got that replaced properly.

Remembered to bring my teflon tape this time, so after cutting off the pipe coming from the shower valve for the faucet, and grinding the burs down, got that capped off and no leaks. :thumbsup: Then discovered the master toilet leaks from the tank when flushed. :mad: Hoping it's something as simple as a seal just needs to be replaced, but I have kicked around the idea of getting something brand new. :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Bought a brake bleeder kit, couldn't find any tubing/hosing to use for a good ole' DIY 20oz bottle one, so I said the hell with it, i'll just get a cheap kit.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cube life

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Workin' for da man

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Drove my TB after almost 4 days, been driving the Denali for the past two days and the TB felt soo underpowered and the throttle was just unacceptable. I think a throttle body clean is to be done, and somewhere down the line a PCM Tune. I would do it TODAY if I could, sadly :twocents::twocents: :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: RTTBLT1 and Capote

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Swing shift, working tonight :diggrave:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Waiting for the weekend to start

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Waiting for @HARDTRAILZ to come up with a date for the Midwest meet. :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The wife n I discussed it last night. Going to check and see if there are any car shows or similar on a couple weekend then pick one.

Reactions: Matt

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Laundry before going on my last night shift.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Wrapping up the work week "early" because I worked late Tuesday. I'll be leaving here in around 15 min.

Reactions: Matt

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I am leaving early too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianhvac

Members Online