Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sparky said:
Hey now don't get us mixed up!

....Even if I did the same thing once.
:raspberry:

Past couple days consisted of slinging pizza by day and mobile patrol at night. Same for tonight as of this moment lol

Reactions: Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
In the cube, trying to reconfigure my phone. Found out last night how much (or little) the Samsung Kies application really backs up your data and settings. Did a factory reset last night, and after restoring all my phone data, some of the items it says it backed up and restored (home screens, some system settings, accounts, app data, ring tones) weren't restored. :hissyfit:

So now I have to set all my preferences and tweaks to my apps all over again. Most annoying one, which I can't remember where it was, is that the announcements on Waze (maps/GPS) mute my music momentarily. I had it set before not to do that, and just play over top of the music. This is going to irritate me until I find it. :compu-punch:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Was gonna go for Ski Doo ride to a pub a few towns away for a beer with some buddys but was just reminded parent teacher interviews are tonight. A dumb system too, gotta line up in the gym to meet with each of 4 teachers. I hate lining up for almost anything :hissyfit:

Reactions: Sib

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ordered some replacement parts uploadfromtaptalk1425517565827.jpg

Reactions: SnowBlazer

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cube Life

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reserved a 10x20' storage unit for BatBlazer while I am overseas in Europe for 3 months

Guess it's my "batcave"

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Chilling and watching the DVR

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work Then fancy dinner for wife's Bday

Reactions: Matt and Capote

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
Exit interview with former employer and whatever else I may get myself into.

Reactions: CaptainKD

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Stressed at work :/

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Finishing up my work day, then headed up to the school for the last of our preseason track workouts. Season officially starts Monday, turn out has been good so far, so I'm excited to see who sticks with it into the season

Eric04

Dec 3, 2014
West Michigan
Planned on spending quality time with my TB but then one of my sisters called and said her Tahoe won't start. Time to grab the Carhartts and take a roadtrip...

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Clearing some space on the DVR right now, gonna test the condition of my knee later and shoot some hoops since the weather is perfect. Then some trolling Mouser and Digikey for some components. :cool:

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Had a meeting with our mold guy this morning, then broke up the 10 inches thick of ice at the base of our driveway so my fiance will be able to get in and out a lot easier. Its a heat wave today, haven't had to wear a the usual ling sleeve, hoodie, coat, hat and gloves. Just a light long sleeve. Off to help my dad finish his master bedroom closet remodel

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Just ordered stepper gauges and bulbs for the Voy's instrument cluster. The speedometer goes off by 5 MPH after I pass 50 MPH or so. Fixes itself (for now) at restart.

Also playing in an amateur radio contest. Unfortunately the sun decided to fart and the shortwave bands are pretty much shut down.

BC backroader

Sep 6, 2014
Had the TB serviced, including transfer case drain/refill, then took in the BC Boat and Sportsmens show. Could have spent a lot of money there, but just drooled and walked on by. My only purchases were a raffle ticket on an ATV, and on a .270 rifle package.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Porkins said:
Installed my dashcam, it took close to a month to receive it in the mail.
So what did you get? We need pics or it didn't happen.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Racking wine, baking bread, FINALLY putting the HID fogs in because it's not bloody freezing and watching The Kingsman...I love streaming video!

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Pulled and processed some material for some R&D work at the shop this morning. Going to eat some lunch and do some design work. Then it will be over to my brother's house to help with his new kitchen back splash

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
djthumper said:
So what did you get? We need pics or it didn't happen.
Blckshdw said:
So wait, you installed something that TAKES pics, you know we love pics around here, but didn't post any from it? FAIL!!!

ban.gif
G1WH w/ 32gb samsung evo C10

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425834148933.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425834148933.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 21

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whatever the wife chooses since its her birthday

Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.