Tool Talk

Mooseman

I thought all of Snap-On's tools were lifetime warranty? What a ripoff! My son, who is just starting out as a heavy diesel equipment tech, is trying to stay away from the tools trucks and buying whatever is on sale biut some specialty stuff he may not have a choice. Unfortunately we don't have HF here but some of Princess Auto's stuff like Pro Point is good stuff. Their Power Fist brand is like the old HF Chinese crap.

northcreek

As pretty as their stuff is, I could never really justify the exorbitant prices of Snap-on tools, even when it was my employer's money...

Mooseman

Spotted this TPMS tool on FB Marketplace. He was asking $140, offered $120 and I picked it up right away. A really good deal for such a tool. It was practically brand new with the protective film on the screen and wires still wrapped. Updated it to 2018 as it still had the original 2015 programming.

Haven't had a chance to try it yet but it's more robust than the $20 Amazon relearn tool. It can read the PSI, ID code, battery and it can tell you if it's the proper sensor for your vehicle, which is what I may have right now on the TB. Also has a key fob tester

IMG_20190428_150027.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Mendoza84
Top Bottom