FEEDBACK Possibility of T-shirts or Hoodies again?

BHAMER

Aug 22, 2014
dmanns67 said:
I am not sure if they have been made before, but the beanie I am talking about fits tight to your head and comes down to the bottom of your ear lobe. I wear one all winter long and it would be nice to have a GMTN one.
That is just what I am used to wearing!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!

Reactions: dmanns67

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Capote said:
Any word yet on this being a reality yet? I know Chris said he was gonna PM someone this thread to show how much interest we have
:confused: Who? #BatFAIL :raspberry:

Tim hasn't responded to my PM, and hasn't logged in since the 22nd. I don't know if there are any active members here that know him personally that could reach out and have better luck.

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Blckshdw said:
:confused: Who? #BatFAIL :raspberry:

Tim hasn't responded to my PM, and hasn't logged in since the 22nd. I don't know if there are any active members here that know him personally that could reach out and have better luck.
My bad thought it was Chris who sent a PM

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
And me to the list. 1 hoodie. 1 Beanie. More beer cozies!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

C'mon Tim! You've represented every year so far!

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
I thought the admins had someone that was working on merchandize? I have a local friend that has a screen printing business that could easily make whatever is needed. Just wanted to give Tim the opportunity to do them since he is a member and has worked on the logos in the past. But given permission from the admins I will contact my friend and get the ball rolling!!

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Just wondering.. Will there be option of different color of logos? I know the wife would want a pink logo to go with pink decals and pink LEDs in the TB..

Reactions: shrek77

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Midnyteryder196 said:
Just wondering.. Will there be option of different color of logos? I know the wife would want a pink logo to go with pink decals and pink LEDs in the TB..
Too early to say, I don't think that was an option Tim was offering before. He still hasn't responded to my PM, so we may have to defer to other options.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Guess we need to figure a timeframe to get the ball rolling

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Indeed

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I want a hoodie bad! I'm gonna rock that thing lol

Reactions: CaptainKD

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I had struts n not a fan.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:
RedLine Tuning Hood Struts FTW :2thumbsup:
TO go with the hoodies?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I wanted struts til I had a truck with them and realized it was two things in the way...not one and harder to bypass when needed. Not a functional mod.

tbuckalew14

Nov 20, 2011
Hey guys...I haven't been on lately. Stupid work has me really busy. I can certainly through together another group buy. Seems like there is a lot of interest in beanies also. Maybe I can embroider up some hats too. Give me a couple days to get a list of stuff together. I'll try to keep pricing the same as previous group buys including shipping and some freebies in every order.

smt 59

tbuckalew14 said:
Hey guys...I haven't been on lately. Stupid work has me really busy. I can certainly through together another group buy. Seems like there is a lot of interest in beanies also. Maybe I can embroider up some hats too. Give me a couple days to get a list of stuff together. I'll try to keep pricing the same as previous group buys including shipping and some freebies in every order.
Shipping to the great white north?

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
tbuckalew14 said:
Sounds good man :thumbsup:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
tbuckalew14 said:
I knew you would come through :thumbsup:

There are definitely a few of us that are interested in beanies, me for one. That would be awesome if you could make that happen :yes:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
IllogicTC said:
I can't recall the prices. Care to post estimates on what things would cost, and what things would be available?
That'd be great

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
IllogicTC said:
I can't recall the prices. Care to post estimates on what things would cost, and what things would be available?
Here were some prices from his last group buy. Not sure if the prices will still be the same though.

Prices for hoodies
Small - XL: $28.00
2XL - 3XL: $30.00

Prices for long sleeve tees
Small - XL: $18.00
2XL - 3XL: $20.00

Prices for short sleeve tees
Small - XL: $14.00
2XL - 3XL: $16.00

Here is a link to the thread. http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/8888-gmt-apparel-group-buy

Reactions: BHAMER and Capote

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm stoked, really glad I started this thread [emoji14]

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:rotfl:

BHAMER

Aug 22, 2014
I too am excited, but have one question, are larger sizes going to be available? I know there would be an extra charge involved

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
BHAMER said:
I too am excited, but have one question, are larger sizes going to be available? I know there would be an extra charge involved
Are you saying you need larger than 3XL?

From his previous thread :book:

tbuckalew14 said:
4XL is an option...add $2.00 for 4xl or 5xl

Reactions: BHAMER

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online