FEEDBACK Possibility of T-shirts or Hoodies again?

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Was wondering if anyone would be making some more GMTN T-Shirts and/or Hoodies again? I think it'd be a great idea to make some more again :thumbsup: Would also help spread the word about us too

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:goodpost:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Blckshdw said:
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Tim around here in quite some time. I'll touch base with him and see what's up.
:thumbsup: :yes:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
A beanie would be a good idea :yes:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: Robbabob

PProph

Dec 7, 2011
I also would be interested. And are there any small window decals available also?

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
PProph said:
I also would be interested. And are there any small window decals available also?
High Voltage makes decals, you should PM him :thumbsup:

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
I think the more showing we have in this thread, the chances we have of this 'Tim' comin round and supplying us OR someone else with access to a screen printer stepping up and volunteering increases exponentially... :yes: NOTE - to anyone who might be able to or wants to supply the teeming dozens with screen printed wearables: we shall indeed make it worth your while! :smile:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm glad this thread has gotten a lot of attention as quick as it did, which I figured it would :thumbsup:

Reactions: BHAMER and Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
There is an obvious demand GMTN merchandise, but no supply other than High Voltage's awesome stickers.

In the last 17 months on GMTN, I have only seen two group buys, one for t-shirts and the other for hoodies. I think for Tim to go forward with the group buy, he needed 20 or 25 members to buy to make the juice worth the squeeze.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
dmanns67 said:
There is an obvious demand GMTN merchandise, but no supply other than High Voltage's awesome stickers.

In the last 17 months on GMTN, I have only seen two group buys, one for t-shirts and the other for hoodies. I think for Tim to go forward with the group buy, he needed 20 or 25 members to buy to make the juice worth the squeeze.
Xmas is fast approaching (I know, I know, but wifey likes to shop early) so I could (and would) probably swing at least 5 shirts/hoodies... :yes:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Well i'm for sure not gonna order 1 GMTN merchandise , I plan on ordering multiple orders :biggrin:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Blckshdw said:
I sent him the link to this thread, so by all means, everyone who has serious intentions of making a purchase, please speak up. :deal:
Yes please do! :wooot:

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I love my hoodie. Could be tempted to add another

Reactions: Capote

BHAMER

Aug 22, 2014
This beanie you speak of...is it a winter style stocking cap if so I would do one of those as well.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I believe they are. I could use a new one myself.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Any word yet on this being a reality yet? I know Chris said he was gonna PM someone this thread to show how much interest we have

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That'd be great man. Either way this is happening [emoji1]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BHAMER said:
This beanie you speak of...is it a winter style stocking cap if so I would do one of those as well.
I am not sure if they have been made before, but the beanie I am talking about fits tight to your head and comes down to the bottom of your ear lobe. I wear one all winter long and it would be nice to have a GMTN one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online