FEEDBACK Possibility of T-shirts or Hoodies again?

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'd rock one lol

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ
Sep 20, 2015
Western Mass.
I was supposed to get all the GMTNation logos and graphics sent to be by a former member. But he wigged out when I started doing "Saablazer" decals and offered to have the GMTNation ones done, as well as the shirts at a much lower price, I could have had this done months ago.

If anyone HAS THE FILES please SEND THEM TO ME. If I get them today, I'll have a design done tonight and a template shirt before Friday, but I would want some advance orders to secure them.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
The only person authorized to hand out the logo files is me. There should not be any free floating official logos out there. This has been stated multiple times if you are interested in discussing the possibility of the orders they should come to me. I have been working with potential vendors for this due to all sales will be worked out through me and our staff.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thump...I know of one other than you, but he would not do anything without asking me or you. Will PM you. Hate to see any chance of some support for this site be missed since it really does need some cashflow.

I have a couple options to get things made if we want to. I can likely front some money to get a few things if there is interest.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I could be a Canadian distributor to help keep shipping costs down and increase sales.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I could use a couple more t-shirts and a hoodie myself. :yes:

Hope we can get the operation running smoother this go around.

Reactions: Capote

tbuckalew14

Nov 20, 2011
The only person authorized to hand out the logo files is me. There should not be any free floating official logos out there. This has been stated multiple times if you are interested in discussing the possibility of the orders they should come to me. I have been working with potential vendors for this due to all sales will be worked out through me and our staff.

Hey Larry...I sent you an email back in september in regards to logos etc...If you're still interested in doing something, I would gladly print shirts again...I just can't do individual odds and ends request anymore(this guy want's this color, this guy want's this brand)...I don't have a lot of time to respond to each and every email, and follow up with everyone when they forget to send me an address, etc.

Ideally one person takes the lead, gathers all orders, money, address's etc. and sends them to me...I can print and drop ship. As I've done in the past, price would include shipping and a couple extra goodies.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I could use a couple more t-shirts and a hoodie myself. :yes:

Hope we can get the operation running smoother this go around.
I truly would love to see some tees. I need to rep the nation lol.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Hey Larry...I sent you an email back in september in regards to logos etc...If you're still interested in doing something, I would gladly print shirts again...I just can't do individual odds and ends request anymore(this guy want's this color, this guy want's this brand)...I don't have a lot of time to respond to each and every email, and follow up with everyone when they forget to send me an address, etc.

Ideally one person takes the lead, gathers all orders, money, address's etc. and sends them to me...I can print and drop ship. As I've done in the past, price would include shipping and a couple extra goodies.
Tim I was actually looking for the email conversation we had.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tim....Hope all is good! I am ticked that my banner logo hoodie got snatched somewhere along the way, I always loved the material of it and the fit. Was a favorite for sure. If needed i will help you out

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:bump:Bumpity, bumpity, any progress with tee's?:bump:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Not lately, life has gotten in the way on my end.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members