Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I don't know if it lists the last page opened or what? I always go to new content if possible for that reason.

:capote:

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1409718339196.jpg

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Its the same shit. Americans have been beheaded over there for over a decade. They even do it to their own people who claim they are Christians. Typically it is a round to the back of the head.

Reactions: CaptainKD

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Why the Christians? One of those places where only a certain religion is allowed?
That is a complicated questions...

Mohammed wrote the Quran and in it he states Allah (god) has demanded that the evil and sinful Christians be sent to the fires of hell and if Islamics are convinced that all Christians are evil, the followers of Mohammed can kill with a clear conscience. Mohammed knew his biggest threat was the followers of Jesus, Christians.

I think some radical Islamics get lost in translation of the Quran. Deciphering the meaning of what the Quran meant then to what it means now.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Gotcha.

Are we actively retaliating to the ISIS party/group/whatever or are we still trying to identify and locate the guy in the videos?
Apparently the new video was of a guy they threatened to kill in their last video a month. This new video they beheaded him. They also showed a British solider at the end of the video threatening to behead him as well.

All because the US is targeting Islam with our bombs. I highly doubt anyone knows who these people are or where they are located.

The video addressed Omama directly both by the prisoner and ISIS. I am not sure what Obama is doing.

Oh yeah I do, he is reducing our military forces to an all time low.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm hoping we find them and serve them a plate of whoop ass. Back in the day, the US was feared, someone messed with us and they were dealt with. Now, with all of the empty threats from Obama, I feel like we're kinda low on the "don't mess with them" scale.

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Porkins said:
attachicon.gif
pics-or-didnt-happen.png
djthumper said:
Who cares where Capote is... Where are those pics?
Mounce said:
Where the hell is Capote with his caliper pictures?

Hey guys I was so freaking exhausted today after work due to my lack of sleep the day I did my front calipers. There was a huge storm today and I couldn't get to my rears today. Only thing I did after work was put some LEDs in my buds Altima and after I was done I fell asleep on the couch until literally like 10min ago. Wasted the afternoon and night lol. I have duty tomorrow and won't be able to get to the rears until Thursday. I don't have any good pictures right now, but I have 2 "teaser" pictures I guess? I'll make sure I get a lot of good shots for you Thursday when I have the day off to finish the rears too

IMG_20140902_002732.jpgIMG_20140902_002747.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Sorry for any the lack in quality gents, I wanted to get better pics, but figured i'd get those that night so you guys atleast had something to see until I finish the rest. Look out Thursday for the good ones guys :biggrin: I actually thought I fucked them up today. I was like power sliding on the streets today and when I got to the street with my house I lost control and almost ran into a fence. Thank god the curbs on my block aren't like normal ones, they're more ramp like. If they weren't I would of fucked my wheels up.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
That color looks awesome. Daylight pics are required. Is your duty 24 hour sleeping post?

On a lighter note, I am watching Hard Knocks training camp for the Atlanta Falcons and apparently one of the players or coaches owns a TB on DUBs.

attachicon.gif
uploadfromtaptalk1409722927808.jpg
Got staff duty; we always sneak in the back of the battalion to sleep real late at night lol :thumbsup: shhh

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Our duty was 24 hour, me and a NCO. We could sleep between 2200 and 0600. Basically 4 hours a piece. Duty was from 7am to 7am. Once your off duty, you report to work. I hated standing OOD with a passion.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Our duty was 24 hour, me and a NCO. We could sleep between 2200 and 0600. Basically 4 hours a piece. Duty was from 7am to 7am. Once your off duty, you report to work. I hated standing OOD with a passion.
We have to do PT the day of Staff duty, and report at 0900 and it ends 0900 the next day. Then we have off until PT the next day. Not a full 24hr on and off which really pisses me off. It's an NCO and 2 runners. Usually its a section chief and 2 of their own soldiers. I have no service in our battalion and won't even be able to use Tapatalk :hissyfit: Annoyed, i'm gonna be bored and miss all you WHORES!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Man that blows. I at least had my phone and a computer.

So you finally downloaded tapatalk? How do you like it?
We have a computer, i'm gonna bring my own so i can play SimCity and build some shit lol. I have room to download it now, my phone overheated and died this morning in my truck and now all my pictures on my SD are gone. I'm pissed all my shit is gone. I'm gonna download Tapatalk tonight. Thank god I recently put a lot of my photos from my SD card on my computer. It's still BS though.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
That's strange the pics disappeared from the card. Do you have a memory card reader that you can plug the sd card into and see if there are pics on the card on your computer?

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
That's strange the pics disappeared from the card.
Yeah man, yet my phone still has pictures on it that were on my SD even when I remove it, like contact pictures and my background. It's pissing me off dude. Idk what's going on

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:hissyfit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slimm504