Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Converted my dome lights to LED the other day, last night noticed I forgot my driver side footwell light and it looks awful down there :duh:

Reactions: Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
IllogicTC said:
That's what conduit's for :rotfl:
I blame the people who set up my parents pool

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
Haven't done much with mine yet since I need a memory card. But from first impressions it seems like it will be a good camera
Can you shoot tethered? I know photos won't matter much, but video will chew up memory or a memory card pretty quickly. I love shooting tethered when I was working with mini DV cameras. Saved all the time of having to transfer from the mini DV over to the PC. Kept the tape as a original back up as well as the file, and was able to work or edit the file immediately after shooting.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Woke up late again, and got started late on my project outside. Won't see much of me until later probably.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
booo Batman whore
Booo trails lol

Painting calipers today, yaaaay nice project for me! :rotfl:

Reactions: smt 59

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Come and paint mine. I should be getting the truck back today with the new motor and everything should be working fine they said. I of course can't get under it or work the jack.

I want to put a few coats of white or yellow just on the front face, then use some peel and stick letters, spell out GM or General Motors, then paint the entire caliper red. After a few coats and everything is dry carefully remove the letters so I'll have white or yellow lettering with red calipers.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mcsteven said:
Come and paint mine. I should be getting the truck back today with the new motor and everything should be working fine they said. I of course can't get under it or work the jack.

I want to put a few coats of white or yellow just on the front face, then use some peel and stick letters, spell out GM or General Motors, then paint the entire caliper red. After a few coats and everything is dry carefully remove the letters so I'll have white or yellow lettering with red calipers.
That sounds cool :biggrin: wish I had some Batman logo's to do the same with, but I do not at the moment

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
White lettering would look killer on the red backdrop.

Reactions: mcsteven

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
Can you shoot tethered? I know photos won't matter much, but video will chew up memory or a memory card pretty quickly. I love shooting tethered when I was working with mini DV cameras. Saved all the time of having to transfer from the mini DV over to the PC. Kept the tape as a original back up as well as the file, and was able to work or edit the file immediately after shooting.
Not sure, I know that the ion cameras we were talking about can but I'm not sure about my galaxy

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: smt 59

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
That sounds cool [emoji3] wish I had some Batman logo's to do the same with, but I do not at the moment
Nanananana Batbrakes!

Reactions: Porkins and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Aaaaaaaaaaah

I LIKE POTATOS
THE SKY IS ORANGE
BATMAN LIVES
IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST YOU'RE LAST