Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Nope don't mind sharing at all.

That's what the passenger seat's for. :raspberry: :dielaugh:

Thats great Harmless if you would share your truck with me :yes::yes: I would share my ability to get rid of all that nasty carbon you have built up in "Harmless" It could be causing damage and we should deal with it soon. All I need is a fuel tank of gas and the keys :yes::yes: And then you get no carbon!!!:wootwoot::wootwoot:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
Nope don't mind sharing at all.

That's what the passenger seat's for. :raspberry: :dielaugh:

:rotfl::rotfl: well played my friend!! Well played :tiphat:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
motivator0371cb65d03e4fc661fdce5d83b3e907bcec2819.jpg

:rotfl: :dance: :biggrin:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Fire06 said:
Does that mean you are giving me the keys :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Nope ... I'm coming across the border week after next so he can give me the keys then :smile::rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Does that mean you are giving me the keys :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

woody79 said:
Nope ... I'm coming across the border week after next so he can give me the keys then :smile::rotfl:

No one gets "THE" keys. :raspberry:

You can both ride in the passenger seats. I have room for 4.

Besides, the driver's seat is molded to contour MY aSS. Disturbing that creates a "butterfly effect" that no one, I say, no one wants to deal with. :rotfl:

But I'll be nice. I'll let you all "see" THE keys. You can touch the picture all you want. Just don't drool on your keyboards, Kai? I won't be responsible for that. :tongue:

2b82c93a.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
No one gets "THE" keys. :raspberry:

You can both ride in the passenger seats. I have room for 4.

Besides, the driver's seat is molded to contour MY aSS. Disturbing that creates a "butterfly effect" that no one, I say, no one wants to deal with. :rotfl:

But I'll be nice. I'll let you all "see" THE keys. You can touch the picture all you want. Just don't drool on your keyboards, Kai? I won't be responsible for that. :tongue:

2b82c93a.jpg

Okay okay okay instead of trading cars, we can trade keys :biggrin: I know you like mine better! I will even make it say harmless if you want :yaay:

photo1-1.jpg

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Your keys won't start harmless though...

Ohhhhhh. I see said the blind man.

Good try my friend, but ENGARD!

Your plan has failed!

Ha ha!

Fencing-2.jpg

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Okay okay okay instead of trading cars, we can trade keys :biggrin: I know you like mine better! I will even make it say harmless if you want :yaay:

photo1-1.jpg

Nice remote setup you have there :smile: I wouldn't mind getting a setup like that for my truck. Were did you get it from and how much ?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
woody79 said:
Nice remote setup you have there :smile: I wouldn't mind getting a setup like that for my truck. Were did you get it from and how much ?
It is an Excalibur remote start system.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
djthumper said:
It is an Excalibur remote start system.

Thanks. Maybe I should start saving for one.:undecided:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
woody79 said:

Thank you!! Yeah its a Excalibur stater system and its amazing!! I love it! I got mine for $400 installed with bypasss everything, lifetime warranty and 1 year labor. I got it done at a custom shop that does custom work for cars.

here is a link to the one I have
Omega Consumer Center - AL-2030-EDPB

edit: djthumper beat me to the link lol but I have to say my favorite part is that the remote recharges! That was a must for me when I was looking for one

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Your keys won't start harmless though...

Ohhhhhh. I see said the blind man.

Good try my friend, but ENGARD!

Your plan has failed!

Ha ha!

Fencing-2.jpg
Can I hold the keys while I sit in the drivers seat and you take my picture (with the truck fully gassed up) from a distance back so you can get the whole image in:yes::yes::yes: I promise that I won't accidentally start it up:yes::yes: buddy pal. OO after the picture could you run inside and get me a drink and I will just sit here holding the keys:thumbsup::thumbsup: Honest thats all :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Whats up everyone. Figure ill start whoring myself out there right in the beginning, worked for all the popular girls in highschool so maybe me too. You might remember me from TV and ORTB, was the depth finder. Hydrolocked and did a motor swap along with trans rebuild and many many other replacements and repairs. My interior water lines were over my door speakers. Big thanks that day goes out to Bob (Mrsmithtb, not sure what he is on here)- and Jeff (mooseknuckle) for all the tow help that day.

The old ride:
View attachment 20053

So after dropping a redic amount of money into repairs, i got her back up and running perfectly again. Then i got in an accident and had to start all over again.

So, just over a month ago I purchased a new vehicle. Lads, meet Maggie

2003 GMC Sierra extended cab short bed (ECSB). 5.3 vortec 4x4 z71 w/ 3.73 gears and g80. Has every option but leather and sunroof (dont like leather, sunroof ehh). Also came with a hardshell fiberglass painted to match tonneau cover. Already cranked my factory torsion bars, sitting on 285/70-17 nitto terra grapplers, tinted her out, smoked corner lights. Tommorrow my 3" lift/level kit is arriving shortly followed by my 35x 12.5 general grappler at2 wrapped on XD Hoss 18x9. My wheelin days are over, iv have my fun and spend my money. Truck is going to be used as my daily driver, hunting and fishing vehicle as well as beach recreational at times.

View attachment 20058

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 338.jpg
    338.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 4
  • side profile.jpg
    side profile.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 40
  • front grill.jpg
    front grill.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 39
  • blaack corners fog.jpg
    blaack corners fog.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 39
  • side tint.jpg
    side tint.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 40

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
hmm good to see I am not the only one up so early!! loll morning to all :smile:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Morning everyone! Cold and frosty morning that it is.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
we shall see how good of a morning it is for me and week also lol only up so early because I have an exam in a few hours :ugh::ugh: Fun stuff I tell you. Been the longest weekend!! Finals are coming up quite soon also so it gets better :suicide::diggrave: Hope everyone has an amazing day though :thumbsup:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Morning whores. Today is the official start of spring break for my children, even though we pulled them out of school on Friday, and I still have to be up early today. The kids are all off at Grandma's for the week and Tracey and I have a quiet house. She worked overnight though and I am up and heading to a 900 meeting.

Have a great day everyone

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning every hope all you whores have a great day. :yes::yes: Reg have a wonderful meeting, And i hope you do not have my problem of dozing off when they get boring!!!! So stay awake and good luck :wootwoot::wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
What's up all you dirty keyboard touchers????

Had a busy weekend, but a good one. Hope everyone else had a good weekend. :thumbsup:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Afternoon whores!

Fire06 said:
Canadian Mike that is soooooooo mean ... You are on the East coast and you guys always get the crappy weather and extra snow. We live in the nice weather area and always have sun shine and warm breezes . You tell him Harmless how we always have the nice weather.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm still waiting for our April storm, which might only be rain this year. :raspberry: No need in me telling him that, you just did!!

harmless said:
So why you givin' it to me then!??! :hissyfit: :raspberry:

This is why! Mom taught me too!

My mom taught me to share. :tongue: :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Canadian Mike I hope you enjoy your April storm :wootwoot::wootwoot: See that was playing nice in the sandbox. :yes::yes:
Hope every one is having a great day because i did. :yes::yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
At the dr for the lil ones shots...not gonna be fun

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

Hope it works out ok for everyone. And O the joys of being a parent. :biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
HARDTRAILZ said:
woohoo! a wrestling match that you don't want...

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Enjoy the kids and the shots lots of fun, Hope every one is alright. My middle daughter hates needles and one year during our flue shots I went 1st and went on about how much it hurt and she was about 12-13ish and she was down the hall like a shot while her brother laughed and I got shit from the wife. She doesn't mind now but we still tease her.:yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
3 sticks and less than 4 min crying. She is tough. Smiling and laughing now! Woo hoo.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
3 sticks and less than 4 min crying. She is tough. Smiling and laughing now! Woo hoo.

Gotta be daddies' little girl. :cool:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Evening whores! How's things?

Fire06 said:
Can I hold the keys while I sit in the drivers seat and you take my picture (with the truck fully gassed up) from a distance back so you can get the whole image in:yes::yes::yes: I promise that I won't accidentally start it up:yes::yes: buddy pal. OO after the picture could you run inside and get me a drink and I will just sit here holding the keys:thumbsup::thumbsup: Honest thats all :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes. Sure. You can sit there in the passenger's seat with the engine running... Just let me disconnect the transmission shifter first... and... There you go! Enjoy! :biggrin:

BTW, no drinking or eating in my SS. :raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Evening whores! How's things?

Yes. Sure. You can sit there in the passenger's seat with the engine running... Just let me disconnect the transmission shifter first... and... There you go! Enjoy! :biggrin:

BTW, no drinking or eating in my SS. :raspberry:

Harmless !!! Not feeling the love :rotfl::rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavallaro