Status
Not open for further replies.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
That's what your handle says harmless. :biggrin::raspberry:

I was just confirming that fact. In case someone forgot. :cool:

Fire06 said:
Their you go with the Pikachu thing again!!!:yes::yes: I think you have a serious problem here :yes::yes: Just admit it Harmless you are a Pokemon junkie.:rotfl::rotfl: There is help for you but the first step is just admitting you have a problem:raspberry::raspberry:

I have many, many issues my friend.

Restraints.jpg

tumblr_kzaieoG7Kk1qaklhwo1_500.jpg

There. I'm cured. Power Rangers it is now. :rotfl:

Fire06 said:
Just gives me more time to post with you guys:thumbsup:

SiskoAnimated.gif

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Fire06 said:
Their you go with the Pikachu thing again!!!:yes::yes: I think you have a serious problem here :yes::yes: Just admit it Harmless you are a Pokemon junkie.:rotfl::rotfl: There is help for you but the first step is just admitting you have a problem:raspberry::raspberry:

Fire06 ..... Could be worse, it could be the Teletubbies he has a problem with :rotfl::rotfl:

View attachment 19899

:rotfl::rotfl:

Attachments

• Teletubbies.jpg
    Teletubbies.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 43

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
This tread has gone o so wrong :yes::yes: Absolutely funny though and good for a laugh.
Good evening every one Yes even teletubbie loving Harmless:raspberry::raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Harmless is just getting tired of waiting for R2D2 and C3PO to show up at his house.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Good morning all you tramps. :thumbsup: Happy whoring to all you guys out there working while the injured have to stay home and run up our post counts:raspberry::raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just whoring.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
WOW!!!! :eek: Looks like a post whore orgy in here. :biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
I can see it now Harmless with teletubbie decals covering his truck. :raspberry::raspberry: I bet he has a pair of teletubbie boxers:eek::eek::raspberry::raspberry:

And here I thought *I* was the sick man of the crew.

You mind sharing some of the pills you're on? :raspberry:

djthumper said:
Harmless is just getting tired of waiting for R2D2 and C3PO to show up at his house.

3po_r2.jpg

I say R2, is it April 3rd yet?

Beep! BOOp! BOOp! Screeeeeeeee!

:dielaugh:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
And here I thought *I* was the sick man of the crew.

You mind sharing some of the pills you're on? :raspberry:

3po_r2.jpg

I say R2, is it April 3rd yet?

Beep! BOOp! BOOp! Screeeeeeeee!

:dielaugh:

Thinking of the teletubbies aren't you:raspberry::raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Busy night doing yardwork

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
My baby girl turns one tomorrow so I get to start the party set-up and food purchasing tonight. Amazing a lil girl has 50 people coming to her party...

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
My baby girl turns one tomorrow so I get to start the party set-up and food purchasing tonight. Amazing a lil girl has 50 people coming to her party...

Congrats on the baby girl turning One Hardtrailz. Have a great party . My baby boy just turned 19 yesterday. It is amazing now time flies it's like just yesterday we were at the hospital for his birth. :wootwoot::wootwoot:

jdoorn14

Mar 24, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:

Funny how this is the only birthday party that she will have that is entirely for the parents/family. She will not remember it, aside from the pics. 1st birthday party is a celebration for the parents that made it through the first year...:celebrate:

On another note, can anyone whore in here or is it an invitation-only whoring crowd?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
HARDTRAILZ said:

Congrats!

jdoorn14 said:
Funny how this is the only birthday party that she will have that is entirely for the parents/family. She will not remember it, aside from the pics. 1st birthday party is a celebration for the parents that made it through the first year...:celebrate:

On another note, can anyone whore in here or is it an invitation-only whoring crowd?
Welcome new whore! I guess you get to take over the back alley. :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Afternoon Whores. Cant wait for the workday to end!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
HARDTRAILZ said:
Afternoon Whores. Cant wait for the workday to end!
Me either and was was off yesterday afternoon. The downfall is I have to come into work for a few hours on Saturday. :sadcry:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Does anyone have the GMTN windshield decal by any chance? I am thinking of getting that for the top or side if I can. Just do not know yet if I want to

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Looks like another finger to keyboard orgy in this thread. Boy the things I miss. :biggrin:

Anyway going to see my little cousin in a play tonight. He has a part in a production of Annie and no he isn't Annie.:biggrin::cool:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Looks like another finger to keyboard orgy in this thread. Boy the things I miss. :biggrin:

Anyway going to see my little cousin in a play tonight. He has a part in a production of Annie and no he isn't Annie.:biggrin::cool:

Thats a good thing right. It is also good if you don't start snoring during the production:raspberry::raspberry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavallaro

Members Online