Afternoon whores! Enjoying a whobbly pop for the long weekend. :wootwoot:

Fire06 said:
I will second that:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:goodpost: Now that I know what a whobbly pop is. :Lager Louts:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Fire06 said:
Hope everything is ok REg
Good afternoon whores Great sunny :thumbsup:day just a little bit of a cool wind

Oh yea, all is well. Well enough anyway. It was my second time seeing the wizard (Shrink) and the first time with the PTSD group session. It was a very educational day. I walked away knowing that yes I am f-ed up and broken, but there are others like me so it is all good! :wootwoot:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Guano said:
I think I caught an STD on here.

[video=youtube_share;prZXNhIG5js]http://youtu.be/prZXNhIG5js[/video]

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Whoring around on good Friday ....... going straight to hell. :smile:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning everyone. Looks like a beautiful day and it just seems to be getting better by the day ...:yes::yes: Summer is just around the corner.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Regulator said:
Oh yea, all is well. Well enough anyway. It was my second time seeing the wizard (Shrink) and the first time with the PTSD group session. It was a very educational day. I walked away knowing that yes I am f-ed up and broken, but there are others like me so it is all good! :wootwoot:

As long as it is established that you are all F--D and you know with others it is all good. Just be happy :yes:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
So much to do so much stress! :diggrave: Morning everyone!!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
lynch55 said:
:confused:I must be on drugs, I still don't know what a whobble pop is!:no:

beers_1733.jpg

Those ^^^ are wobbly pops. :Lager Louts:

lynch55

Dec 14, 2011
harmless said:
beers_1733.jpg

Those ^^^ are wobbly pops. :Lager Louts:

:crazy:Oh, now I know, and love my beer as well, but some of those look really good!!It's good to be schooled on something new,you see I am from the south, and we just call them beers but I like the wobbly pop name much better!:yes:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
lynch55 said:
:confused:I must be on drugs, I still don't know what a whobble pop is!:no:

lynch55 said:
:crazy:Oh, now I know, and love my beer as well, but some of those look really good!!It's good to be schooled on something new,you see I am from the south, and we just call them beers but I like the wobbly pop name much better!:yes:

You must have felt stupid like I did when I first saw a post with the term whobble pop in it. :crazy:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
lynch55 said:
:crazy:Yep, don't take much anymore to make me feel stupid, something about an old dog and new tricks!:rotfl:

Well your purdy smart for an old dog. :rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Now we know the meaning who is up for a couple of wobbly pops :wootwoot::wootwoot:
Good evening all hope every one had a productive day:yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Late night whoring...

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
I Whore alone yeah with nobody else
You know when I whore alone
I prefer to be by myself
.....(just whorifieing George T.):wink:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Guano said:
I Whore alone yeah with nobody else
You know when I whore alone
I prefer to be by myself
.....(just whorifieing George T.):wink:w
Just as long as you are caught playing with yourself...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Good night whores.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Morning bishes!! How's everyone?

I'm on day 5 of 8 of a progressively increasing amount of doing NOTHING. I love time off. :wootwoot:

Just wish it was warm enough to work in the damn garage! :lipsrsealed:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Morning whores! Watching the birds fight at the backyard feeders.

Mike just watching the weather channel and it is looking like you might have won the weather lottery again with more snow on the east coast.:raspberry::raspberry: Lucky you!!!

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Fire06 said:
Mike just watching the weather channel and it is looking like you might have won the weather lottery again with more snow on the east coast.:raspberry::raspberry: Lucky you!!!

Yeah, looking forward to Sunday. :mad: Held off switching winter tires until mid week. Snow Sunday, then rain til Wednesday, good week to be on vacation!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Yeah, looking forward to Sunday. :mad: Held off switching winter tires until mid week. Snow Sunday, then rain til Wednesday, good week to be on vacation!

Don't want you to feel bad but my snows for the car have been off for 3 weeks. Enjoy the weather:raspberry::raspberry:

jdoorn14

Mar 24, 2012
Afternoon whores. Mowed the lawn today...that's about enough work for today. Time for whoring and a wobbly pop or twelve.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
HOUSE shopping!! We got our fingers crossed. God I want out of this f***ing apartment.

jdoorn14

Mar 24, 2012
silvernclean said:
HOUSE shopping!! We got our fingers crossed. God I want out of this f***ing apartment.

Good luck! Great time to buy your first house...not so great time to sell your first house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavallaro

Members Online