Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
Yes it was a great afternoon for a nap. And it was a great nap:wootwoot::wootwoot:

So how is the knee??? :undecided:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Stopped all drugs this morning so just letting them wear off. The knee is a little more sore than it has been and of course it seems stiff. I see the Doc tomorrow in the AM so I will find out what was done. But over all it feels fine, I can even put standing body weight on it. I walk with the crutches though.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06...

We can help chrome out your new set of wheels...

I'll install the LEDs. :biggrin:

2895376783_2df8ed2b4a_o.jpg

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
Shitty deal I was looking forward to some extra coin some things I want to do to the hoopty but guess will have to wait... Not to mention I just put the snowmobiles away :hissyfit:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
hitman said:
Shitty deal I was looking forward to some extra coin some things I want to do to the hoopty but guess will have to wait... Not to mention I just put the snowmobiles away :hissyfit:

Thats the part that really sucks:hissyfit::hissyfit: How much snow did you get ? Enough that it would have been good sledding or just enough to get the sleds out

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Thats the part that really sucks:hissyfit::hissyfit: How much snow did you get ? Enough that it would have been good sledding or just enough to get the sleds out

Road trip! Bring him your snow blower! :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning Whores

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Road trip! Bring him your snow blower! :raspberry:

You will have to drive. I hate to say it (my wife) will not let me drive due to the pain pills and the operation. I know , I know I will have to turn in my man card until further notice. I am so embarrassed:redface::redface: She will not let me drive and I am now a prisoner of my own home. She makes me take naps and relax and watch movies.:yes::yes: It is terrible but one day I will get better.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
Fire06 said:

suppose to get about 15 cm but were at like 90 km hour winds so i dont know if there would be enough to go anywhere blowing to hard lol all good was a crappy winter anyway, got a couple atvs so can always rip on them

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I could use a freaking nap today. Been dragging all day even though I was off yesterday.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
I've just run out of motivation to get the rest of my house work done. :lipsrsealed:

It's too cold to tinker with harmless. :hissyfit:

And it's not April 3rd yet. :sadcry:

Idle hands...

Somethin' gonna burn by hour's end. :biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
All the more reason for having something in the house. :biggrin:

That and you never know when friends may drop in. :undecided:

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
harmless said:
All the more reason for having something in the house. :biggrin:

That and you never know when friends may drop in. :undecided:

HAHA this is true, how rude would i be although havent met too many people out here yet

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Afternoon whores! Sunny but windy here today. The snow is just about gone.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
Stopped all drugs this morning so just letting them wear off. The knee is a little more sore than it has been and of course it seems stiff. I see the Doc tomorrow in the AM so I will find out what was done. But over all it feels fine, I can even put standing body weight on it. I walk with the crutches though.

Sounds like you are on the road to recovery. :thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Here, in case I offended anyone... :rotfl:

51iGemxpf3L._SL500_AA300_-500x500.jpg

:biggrin:

Their you go with the Pikachu thing again!!!:yes::yes: I think you have a serious problem here :yes::yes: Just admit it Harmless you are a Pokemon junkie.:rotfl::rotfl: There is help for you but the first step is just admitting you have a problem:raspberry::raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
And yes saw the Doc today and he feels it is healing well. Says that my knee is shot and it is a matter of time before it is replaced. This is the first knee problem I have ever had. So off to physio this week and 8 to 12 weeks till I am back at work

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Fire06 said:
And yes saw the Doc today and he feels it is healing well. Says that my knee is shot and it is a matter of time before it is replaced. This is the first knee problem I have ever had. So off to physio this week and 8 to 12 weeks till I am back at work

That sucks. Hope ur knee feels better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavallaro

Members Online