Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
so I spent about 10 hours of my work day in negative degree weather, took this pic after it had started warming up, something about thin tents crappy heaters and having to walk a couple hundred feet to the porta john that makes it worse

IMG_0478.jpg

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Heard there was a thread full of whores?? Guess I found it :smile: So now I can actually smile a big cheesy grin when the neighbor stares me down for staring at her 20yr old hubby??? Oh wait....wrong type of whore, my bad :rotfl:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Hahaha close but different kinda whore. Speaking of how all you hoes doing tonight?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
So fireman when is it you are going into the AF? Your whoring days may be short lived for a while.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
morning whore bags

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Rise and Shine Whores!!!

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
djthumper said:
So fireman when is it you are going into the AF? Your whoring days may be short lived for a while.

I leave for basic training on may 15th. Oh I'll be gone for a little while but I'll be back afterwards!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Mornin whores

fireman4215 said:
I leave for basic training on may 15th. Oh I'll be gone for a little while but I'll be back afterwards!

Eh we have some time to get more whoring outta you. :thumbsup:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
djthumper said:
Mornin whores

Eh we have some time to get more whoring outta you. :thumbsup:

Ha yep I'll be around for a few more months to whore around. And hopefully if the Houston meet gets together ill be down there before I leave.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning all you whores:thumbsup: I see most every one is up and at it but someone is missing??:confused::confused::yes::yes: I know:yes::yes: Harmless is sleeping in again:raspberry::raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It does seem like everyone is around and will be a good day to whore.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
It does seem like everyone is around and will be a good day to whore.

Yep seems like everyone's awake. But it's always a good day to whore.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
What's up all you whores!!!!

Well one day closer to me flying out to Denver, CO for a short vacation. :thumbsup:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Fire06 you are slacking on your whoring duties.

Good afternoon whores, I know a few of you are winding up your day.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Love it when I get home start relaxing and the kid comes in the door crying and the wife is bitching at him and she's in a bad mood. (Makes for a long ass night , yay me)

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
silvernclean said:
Love it when I get home start relaxing and the kid comes in the door crying and the wife is bitching at him and she's in a bad mood. (Makes for a long ass night , yay me)

You are OOO so lucky:raspberry::raspberry:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Nearing the end of another work day. :thumbsup:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I don't get off work until 8pm cdt when the kids are all tucked into bed for the night :smile:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Voymom said:
I don't get off work until 8pm cdt when the kids are all tucked into bed for the night :smile:

Hey some of us have kids too. So I guess I don't get off work till 9, lol, when I go to bed. Haha.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
silvernclean said:
Hey some of us have kids too. So I guess I don't get off work till 9, lol, when I go to bed. Haha.

Very true! Being a parent is work too, if not harder than a day job :smile: I always give credit to parents, especially those who work a day job and then have to parent after....I've done it before, much easier staying home at least then I know my hubby can relax for a minute after work before being bombarded by shitlings :smile:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Voymom said:
Very true! Being a parent is work too, if not harder than a day job :smile: I always give credit to parents, especially those who work a day job and then have to parent after....I've done it before, much easier staying home at least then I know my hubby can relax for a minute after work before being bombarded by shitlings :smile:

True...my wifey wants to be a sahm, but we can't afford it. She was for bout 2 yrs, but she didn't like me being a grouch ass stressing about bills, so she gotta job. She's a hell of a worker.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
silvernclean said:
True...my wifey wants to be a sahm, but we can't afford it. She was for bout 2 yrs, but she didn't like me being a grouch ass stressing about bills, so she gotta job. She's a hell of a worker.

Honestly, for us it is much cheaper if I stay home, then I wouldn't have to worry about paying $1200.00 a month in child care expenses, plus double the gas money for 2 vehicles and so forth. My hubby works 12hr shifts 3 days a week and every other Sunday. I have an income(rather not say from what) so it helps out a little. I love staying home with the kids, but I also like to work, I like knowing I am contributing to the household, I feel useless as a SAHM lol

I will be able to find a day job or even continue my career once all my babies are in school...and I have 4yrs left lmao

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Well folks, I plan on getting some rest tonight. I canceled my late job so that I can sleep.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Regulator said:
Well folks, I plan on getting some rest tonight. I canceled my late job so that I can sleep.

You didn't subcontract it out?

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Regulator said:

Good night regulator!!!!

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Fireman, did u get the ban hammer yet from the o.s. I seen ur post g m t n a t i o n . c o m. I tried to post but won't let me.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
silvernclean said:
Fireman, did u get the ban hammer yet from the o.s. I seen ur post g m t n a t i o n . c o m. I tried to post but won't let me.

That is because he is truly a whore over there. :rotfl:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
silvernclean said:

Haha no my post got deleted but I still didn't get the ban hammer. Yeah I was trying to promote the new site. I was totally whoring on the os haha

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
fireman4215 said:
So what all you whores doing?

I am eating left overs from supper. Now that the kids are eating a snack and ready for bed, I have some baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies with a nice cold JD DHP!! I save the harder drinks for the weekends lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fofoot

Members Online