I love this guy! :rotfl:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
:raspberry::raspberry:

n4ea6e3ef9b88b.jpg

I love this guy! :rotfl:

That means you got a whole different problem Stef:raspberry:

Please tell me this aint gonna lead back to the "assless chaps" from the corrupt a wish thread on the os

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
animal said:
That means you got a whole different problem Stef:raspberry:

Please tell me this aint gonna lead back to the "assless chaps" from the corrupt a wish thread on the os

:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico...

Speaking of which... we need one of those here.

But since you just HAD to dredge it up...

assless-chaps-man.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico...

Speaking of which... we need one of those here.

But since you just HAD to dredge it up...

assless-chaps-man.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl:

That was just WAY WRONG:eek:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
Did you seriously expect anything less? :dance:

Heck no! I would have been disappointed with anything less:thumbsup:
Started the corrupt a wish thread.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
One wise Roadie once said to use the "search" button before posting a new thread...

There's already a "Corrupt a Wish" thread... :raspberry:

Now you must apease the Mod Gods and offer your soul as pennance for starting a duplicate thread! :rotfl:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
One wise Roadie once said to use the "search" button before posting a new thread...

There's already a "Corrupt a Wish" thread... :raspberry:

ho:raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Seems to me that animal needs to pay attention to ne posts better. But then again, it seems that Harmless played dirty on that one. :wink:

Bunch of slacking whores. lol

animal

Dec 4, 2011
I'm a bad animal. I'll just go sit in the corner for a while:redface:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Interception!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
GIANTS!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I actually didn't mind the half time show. I think they did a good job of incorporating modern artists into the show with Madonna, and I really liked the graphics through out the entire show!

Oh and Way to go Giants!!! I will admit I was a bit nervous with the final touchdown / failed goal line stop by the Giants running back.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Good game and exciting to the end. Morning you whores. Have a great day I will be back whoring on Tues so lets run up the post counts so I have something to read Tues am:rotfl::rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
Seems to me that animal needs to pay attention to ne posts better. But then again, it seems that Harmless played dirty on that one. :wink:

Bunch of slacking whores. lol

:rotfl: Me? Play dirty? N E V E R. :raspberry:

animal said:
I'm a bad animal. I'll just go sit in the corner for a while:redface:

Bad doggie. No Treat for you! :biggrin: Hey!! Wait!? What are you doi.... OHHHH MAAAANNNN Not in the CORNER!?!! Geesus. Get a room! :rotfl:

Fire06 said:
Good game and exciting to the end. Morning you whores. Have a great day I will be back whoring on Tues so lets run up the post counts so I have something to read Tues am:rotfl::rotfl:

For a low-grade whore, you're pretty pushy... :tongue: How about you post some stuff too, huh? :biggrin:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Morning all you Super Bowl hungover whores.

How about those Giants winning another one over of the Pats? To me purdy sweet. :biggrin:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Tracy started her new job today which meant that I had to get up and take kids to school. I got back to the house after dropping them off in figured I have the whole day ahead of me to relax on the couch before having to work tonight. Unfortunately I recalled just a few minutes ago that I have a doctor's appointment that I am now running late for. yay me

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Morning all you Super Bowl hungover whores.

How about those Giants winning another one over of the Pats? To me purdy sweet. :biggrin:

Amazing that most of a fifth of whiskey left me bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. Actually up early and to work on time.

Not much Patriot love here in Indy so it seems purdy sweet in these parts.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Tracy started her new job today which meant that I had to get up and take kids to school. I got back to the house after dropping them off in figured I have the whole day ahead of me to relax on the couch before having to work tonight. Unfortunately I recalled just a few minutes ago that I have a doctor's appointment that I am now running late for. yay me

and your first thought was to tell us making you even later lol

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Regulator said:

Gotta love the domestic bliss. Take the kids to school. Wish the wife good luck on her new job. Forget the doctors appointment.

HARDTRAILZ said:
Amazing that most of a fifth of whiskey left me bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. Actually up early and to work on time.

Not much Patriot love here in Indy so it seems purdy sweet in these parts.

WOW! :eek: That purdy good that you were able to do that.

I have no love for the Patriots either.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work day is almost over! WooHoo!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hatchet said:
and your first thought was to tell us making you even later lol

actually I was telling you all of that driving down the highway on the way to the appointment. I love having tap a talk with voice recognition. :thumbsup:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
4wVoy said:
afternoon, well morning here, WTF, temp is at -4F with a breeze, not cool

Nope that's not cool that's very cold.

HARDTRAILZ said:
Work day is almost over! WooHoo!

Lucky You. :thumbsup:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
It is almost 50 here!! So glad I was able to drive with the windows down in Feb!! :wootwoot:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
:rotfl:

Bad doggie. No Treat for you! :biggrin: Hey!! Wait!? What are you doi.... OHHHH MAAAANNNN Not in the CORNER!?!! Geesus. Get a room! :rotfl:

Your just jealous:raspberry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fofoot

Members Online