Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
My bad. That butt hurt was not for you. That was for the general feeling in this thread right now :rotfl:

Thats simple enough. No new rules, but rules that have already been in place. I am just confused about where Rider was going with this. He seems to think you guys are implementing new rules and getting new "weapons"
There are a couple changes to the rules and the "weapons" as I put it is a new warning point system and structure

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Who came up with the structure? How many points does it take to get banned?
Your questions will be answered with the announcement.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Roadie give you points for spilling beans. :nono:

:laugh:

Reactions: dmanns67

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Capote said:
But wouldn't a chatroom be up for anything? A social thing

Playsinsnow said:
What makes this any different? :popcorn:

:postcount:
Exactly this has been used more of a chat and wasteland thread. There are people that have been against this thread from the beginning. If you ask a simple question that there is not a thread for I am not going to say anything, but if it becomes a discussion that is going to change things. A simply "What is the best exhaust system you think I should go with?" becomes a tech talk in here. I have seen it happen in here.

• Users agree to refrain from abusive behavior against other members in posts, private message, chat, or email.
  • Excessive posts on one subject shall be merged together. Staff cannot be responsible for sorting posts correctly. Posts merged by staff are the responsibility of the author to "clean up".
  • A thread/topic can be posted in one forum section only. If a thread is related to more than one forum, it should only be posted to a single forum in which it fits best.
  • Replies and questions related to warnings, site notices, reminders to others of site rules, criticism of polices and decisions, complaints, discussions of site administration, issues with site rules or the site itself, should be sent via private message to site administration or via reported post notification when applicable. Such discussions should not be pursued inside the public forums.
  • All messages posted within the forums should be in compliance with our site agreement, site principals and forum etiquette rules.
  • Borderline violation or exploitation of the rules, especially in the classifieds section, can be perceived as offensive by other buyers/sellers/users.
  • Members should refrain from posting messages which obviously or intentionally provoke, harass, disturb, agitate other members.
  • Posts which are found to be rude, unfriendly, disproportionately angry, ill-mannered, inappropriate, uncalled-for, gratuitous, excessively profane, disturbing, disrespectful, unjust or otherwise disruptive by administration may be moderated as deemed necessary. This shall be done only to keep the site readable, professional and on-topic.
  • Reminders or warnings from forum moderators should be discussed with staff private, not in public inside forum posts.
  • If a forum thread is closed by the site's staff for administrative reasons, a similar thread should not be started. Likewise, one shouldn't post a thread to query why it is closed, this should be brought up with a forum moderator or administrator via private message.
  • If something is against or violates the rules, do not reply, post about it, quote it or discuss it inside the forum. Instead click "report this post" and notify forum moderators or administrators.
  • If you don't like a member in the forum, add him/her to your ignore list and never hear from them again. Refrain from following them around the forums and antagonizing.
  • Staff and other members are not your personal concierge service. Don't send unsolicited PMs to people asking them to help you find items. Post a thread in the appropriate wanted forum.
  • Text does not allow for body language, tone or inflection. Give others the benefit of the doubt before taking offense. Politely ask for a clarification if necessary.
  • [SIZE=11.9999990463257px]Trolling, or offering a very unpopular or intentionally ignorant opinion or statement for the purpose of creating problems will not be tolerated.[/SIZE]

Reactions: Playsinsnow

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Midnyteryder196 said:
No they keep saying no tech talk...

Is me asking aarkon or mounce or you for that matter, how you guys aimed your projectors.. Or asking about how you like the ballasts you have considered tech and is it really means for a new thread? It's one simple little question that was directed at another member, it's not like asking for General consensus...
This is what I have been saying the whole time. This thread was developed to gain post count, and a place to hang out and chit chat. we love this forum and this thread is what keeps the traffic up as talked about before. Anytime someone needs help we are always willing to jump in with information that we have. Having said that it is NOT my responsibility to make sure that every single thing I say is archived in searchable threads. we come to this thread to be friends and socialize not to listen to bullshit about tech talk.

Mounce said:
The reason this thread is "turning into bullshit" is because people won't follow rules...
What rules are we not following? this is a free for all thread. If what this thread is is somehow a problem remove the thread? don't all of a sudden come down on us for what has been going on for a very long time.

I am not going to tip-toe around and worry about whether I will get a warning point for talking about LED lights in a free-for-all thread.

If this is how things are really going to become, then I may regret investing money into this site.

IMO respectfully

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Playsinsnow said:
Roadie give you points for spilling beans. :nono:

:laugh:

dmanns67 said:
Who came up with the structure? How many points does it take to get banned?
Roadie and the admins have tasked us mods to take this on and have approved what we have done so far. The team has worked to make a fair system.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Buncha crybabies. What about the thread hijacks? :crackup:

I have no issues and see none forthcoming.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji489]

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Midnyteryder196 said:
Anything goes is an unmoderated section.. Maybe the whore thread needs to appear there?

Btw.. Post 1000! :wooot:
Congrats on the 1K post bruh :tiphat:

Sounds like a perfect solution to me, move the whore thread where it belongs :yes:

ANYTHING GOES FTW (actually I have always thought that was where it was anyway)

Edit: Or we could just start a NEW thread in "Anything Goes" entitled OFFICIAL POST WHORE THREAD!!!! V2.0!!!!!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I concur with a movement there

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I believe so

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I barely socialize so I quite enjoy keeping up with ya'll and shooting the shit

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It was needed

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You're needed

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Here's my 2 cents.

Don't take offense, anyone. Feelings don't belong on the Internet.

I come here if I have a short answer or a yes/no question. If this movement goes down, I don't want to see mods complaining about users starting a thread for small issues. With that, if this topic gets moved, web traffic will go down since you have to be premium for the "Anything Goes" subfourm. If we are going to be strict, we need to at least have one moderator online at all times. I've noticed mods on here are sometimes tough to get ahold of. Don't get me wrong, mods on here do strong work, but you need to be able to keep order...not just place order.

:2cents:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whores all bent outta shape I aint even been around

Reactions: Mounce

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Weather.com says 11 here, but my thermometer says 4. Either way, it is whorishly cold.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
HARDTRAILZ said:
Whores all bent outta shape I aint even been around
Like roadie you only need to be lurking in the shadows to inspire fear into the common :whore:

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Creeper!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members