Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
She still isn't as active as she was, barely see her post anymore

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
She still isn't as active as she was, barely see her post anymore
She was a debbie downer. Everytime she got on she was complaining about something or saying how much the TB is going to cost her to fix it, etc. Used 100 crying face icons in every post :no:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You loathsome offensive brute

Reactions: dmanns67

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
SnowBlazer said:
Why soul a mod delete off of my build thread? That's just going on a power trip
A they were not deleted, merely hidden from your view. B Your build thread is not a troubleshooting thread. We are not on power trips and apparently I now have all of you whores attention.

SnowBlazer said:
Hand out warning points, and move posts. It would get their point across while not loosing information that someone took valuable time out of their day to help someone out.
More warning points are coming. We are tired of moving and merging your posts. There are rules on the forums that you have stopped abiding by. If we hide a post the information is just not visible to you, maybe you will properly post items where you are suppose to.

Take this as your free warning and take it to heart, if not you will get butt hurt.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
She was a debbie downer. Everytime she got on she was complaining about something or saying how much the TB is going to cost her to fix it, etc. Used 100 crying face icons in every post :no:
I remember she was upset about her TB, but didn't it turn out to be a cheap fixable issue? I remember she was stoked lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
djthumper said:
A they were not deleted, merely hidden from your view. B Your build thread is not a troubleshooting thread. We are not on power trips and apparently I now have all of you whores attention.

More warning points are coming. We are tired of moving and merging your posts. There are rules on the forums that you have stopped abiding by. If we hide a post the information is just not visible to you, maybe you will properly post items where you are suppose to.

Take this as your free warning and take it to heart, if not you will get butt hurt.
Read the above guys....and realize we will be weapons free on this in the near future.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whoring will set you free

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
If we had a community or supporting members instant messenger/chatroom that'd solve the issue a bit

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:
New rules for what? This thread specifically? Forum?
For the forum. There are rules that have been in place when everyone signed up that have not been followed.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Midnyteryder196 said:
Haha no butt hurt at all.. Was just curious as to what mods classify as tech talk..

Don't wanna be ruffling any feathers or anything when the new rules go into effect..
My bad. That butt hurt was not for you. That was for the general feeling in this thread right now :rotfl:

djthumper said:
For the forum. There are rules that have been in place when everyone signed up that have not been followed.
Thats simple enough. No new rules, but rules that have already been in place. I am just confused about where Rider was going with this. He seems to think you guys are implementing new rules and getting new "weapons"

Reactions: Midnyteryder196
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
dmanns67 said:
My bad. That butt hurt was not for you. That was for the general feeling in this thread right now :rotfl:

Thats simple enough. No new rules, but rules that have already been in place. I am just confused about where Rider was going with this. He seems to think you guys are implementing new rules and getting new "weapons"
No they keep saying no tech talk...

Is me asking aarkon or mounce or you for that matter, how you guys aimed your projectors.. Or asking about how you like the ballasts you have considered tech and is it really means for a new thread? It's one simple little question that was directed at another member, it's not like asking for General consensus...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Midnyteryder196 said:

Is me asking aarkon or mounce or you for that matter, how you guys aimed your projectors.. Or asking about how you like the ballasts you have considered tech and is it really means for a new thread? It's one simple little question that was directed at another member, it's not like asking for General consensus...
I am on the same page as your thought on small questions that can answered with one simple response

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Midnyteryder196 said:

I say no, but it does not matter what we think. The mods will decide.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Simple answers on a member's preference should be fine. It's the "technical" things that should be developed into a thread so searchers aren't directed to our :whorecorn:

Projectors in a tb? Not unless you have done much more. :lipsrsealed:

Rules? :goodevil: Do a search or ask for live whoreposting opinion. Then thread it.
Bilstein HD's and Michelin ltx M/S' ftmfw.

Reactions: Capote

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Capote said:
If we had a community or supporting members instant messenger/chatroom that'd solve the issue a bit
No because tech talk would happen in there and never make it to the forums, just like facebook

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
djthumper said:
No because tech talk would happen in there and never make it to the forums, just like facebook
But wouldn't a chatroom be up for anything? A social thing

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
What makes this any different? :popcorn:

:postcount:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Midnyteryder196 said:
So where are the rules located at? Thinking maybe we all should take a look so we don't get warning points n such.......
If there are no new rules, then is sounds pretty simple to me.

1.) No tech talk in this thread.

2.) No double posting.

3.) Be a :whore: about everything else.

4.) :postcount:

Reactions: SnowBlazer

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:

We are setting up guidelines for warning points and how they will be used along with a few guidelines on when they would likely be used. Things should be coming out very soon.

Midnyteryder196 said:
So where are the rules located at? Thinking maybe we all should take a look so we don't get warning points n such.......
http://gmtnation.com/community/rules-policies/site-rules The very same rules that you agreed to when you created your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaywebb25

Members Online

No members online now.