SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
I got codes :eek:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I got hoes too.

You might want to start a new thread. Your not going to get many answers in the build thread. Plus the information at your codes will be lost to other members searching for answers on the same issues :twocents:

About as bad as talking tech in this thread :yes:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well one upside of today is that the fiancée finally found a job...downside is I'm giving serious thought towards printing off a few resumes to start a job search of my own...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I got hoes too.

You might want to start a new thread. Your not going to get many answers in the build thread. Plus the information at your codes will be lost to other members searching for answers on the same issues :twocents:

About as bad as talking tech in this thread :yes:
I looked up the codes for him. Maybe a mod can move it to a new thread

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Wow, but my definitions of his codes weren't....Fuck me right?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nope and that pisses me off, took me a few minutes to get the definitions on my tab and then write them on Tapa on my phone

Reactions: SnowBlazer

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Capote said:
how many mods do you expect to see this post? You need to report them properly for things to get done.

Reactions: Sib and dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
This goes back to helping yourself. Anyone should be able to look up these codes and research them. Asking for help in this thread or a build thread will get you no where other than posts being deleted as you have already seen.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah he could of looked em up but I don't helping answer someones questions that I'm capable of figuring out. I don't do that often on here because I don't know near as much as a lot of you

Reactions: SnowBlazer and Sib

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Don't get me wrong, I am all about helping people. Before starting a new thread, search through the archives to see what information is out there, thats forum 101. If you cannot find your answer, then by all means start a thread on the topic.

To be honest, I think the mods are tired of saying the same thing over and over. They are done playing nice and going to start deleting posts instead of moving them into their own thread since their warnings are not being heard.

On the other side of that, if someone does come to this forum for an answer for the same codes/issues, the information would be lost in this thread and his build thread. I see both sides of the issue.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Don't get me wrong, I am all about helping people. Before starting a new thread, search through the archives to see what information is out there, thats forum 101. If you cannot find your answer, then by all means start a thread on the topic.

To be honest, I think the mods are tired of saying the same thing over and over. They are done playing nice and going to start deleting posts instead of moving them into their own thread since their warnings are not being heard.

On the other side of that, if someone does come to this forum for an answer for the same codes/issues, the information would be lost in this thread and his build thread. I see both sides of the issue.
Mod coolaid? :raspberry: just kidding, :goodpost:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Sib

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:

I see what you are saying David, I agree. I kinda jumped the gun because Garth said Ryan posted a thread about his codes before I had answered them in his build thread. I know mods are getting p.o.'ed nowadays

Reactions: dmanns67

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
dmanns67 said:

Hand out warning points, and move posts. It would get their point across while not loosing information that someone took valuable time out of their day to help someone out.

Reactions: Sib

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I've had a miserable day enough as it is, I don't wanna see us bicker over things anymore..

Reactions: Sib and SnowBlazer

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Mod coolaid? :raspberry: just kidding, :goodpost:
And it tastes so good :tequila: Its Kool-Aid, get it right :raspberry:

SnowBlazer said:
Hand out warning points, and move posts. It would get their point across while not loosing information that someone took valuable time out of their day to help someone out.
Warning points are good, but they only affect that person and no one on the forum would know any points were given and for what reason.

If the mods did not have your attention before, they definitely do now. From what it appears, deleting posts has pissed you guys off more than giving warning points.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
On a side note you can see others warning points lol. Saw TBLS with one before

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
:iagree:

Mod mission accomplished.

You may be able to see warning points, but would never know what they are for. We know what TBLS's warning point was for because she made a huge deal about it. Posting her racial photo in many different threads.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:

You may be able to see warning points, but would never know what they are for. We know what TBLS's warning point was for because she made a huge deal about it. Posting her racial photo in many different threads.
Many different threads? I only saw it in one and it went over REAL WELL.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Some poeple's kids :no:

It started out in the funny pic thread, then came to this thread when she was freaking out about it, then another thread. Eventually everything was deleted and she left for a while.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:

I had no idea that occurred [emoji32]

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Some poeple's kids :no:

It started out in the funny pic thread, then came to this thread when she was freaking out about it, then another thread. Eventually everything was deleted and she left for a while.
I didn't see any of that, must've been when I thought the whore thread was offensive.
Midnyteryder196 said:
Was that the moving van picture?? Or was that someone else?
Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zee0719

Members Online

No members online now.