Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You just need to win your self some brake pads for life lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
You just need to win your self some brake pads for life lol
lol...When these ones go i have a set of Hawk Ceramic pads sitting ready to go back in.

Reactions: Capote

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Iowa meet? Georgia meet? Two words for all you whores:

VEGAS MEET!!

Cheap hotels, no parking problems, lots to do with plenty of space to do it.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Can't afford that lol and can't just up and go to Vegas either right now :rotfl:

Reactions: mcsteven and Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
It sounds crazy but a lot of auto part stores have warranty on the brakes for like a year or even lifetime. I have a friend that hasn't paid for his brakes in years because he just swaps them out for free. I was like wtf??
the stipulation being that they were installed by a professional...believe me the store i got the raybestos pads tried to then were stopped by that condition.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
Can't afford that lol and can't just up and go to Vegas either right now :rotfl:
Who said now? This is something to plan for a while. And yeah, it would not be cheap on gas.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
Hell yeah! What was the weight?

So nobody likes my antenna mods?
You definitely need to lose it or hide it. Nothing really looks good, not even the stubby ones, to me at least.
HARDTRAILZ said:
If anyone has issues with me. Have the balls to confront me directly. I know my PMs are not full.
Whoa now keyboard warrior. No need to be so sensitive, there has been enough of that going on lately :yes:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
3 whores = short game, or 9 holes.

:whore:

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I just don't think I like people.

Doe took 3 of us to hang. I never weigh them though. Guessing 150 maybe

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mine has not updated but last update sucked

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I don't allow auto updates as much as possible

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Midnyteryder196 said:
Only way the girl will let me go to Vegas is if we tie the knot there.. Lol. But a Vegas meet sure would be fun!
That can easily be done.

Reactions: Midnyteryder196

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah I don't allow auto updates of apps, so I still have the previous version

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Auto updates are the devil. Sometimes. Sprint keeps trying to auto update some of their pre-installed crap on my phone, which keeps loading this really annoying "game center" garbage. I have to remember to force stop the background process whenever I reboot my phone or it downloads it again, since that isn't through the Google Play store it doesn't follow the manual update rules I set up.

Sprint I hate your garbage. I'm THIS > < close to rooting my phone so I can permanently remove that junk.

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
I've just went in the settings and disabled most bloatware apps on my phone, so I don't worry bout it too much. You should deff root while you can. I have a RAZR maxx HD and since i didnt root before the KitKat update I'm stuck being stock..

Reactions: Mounce

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
That's the thing, I'm on KitKat plus Samsung put their KNOX thing on it this phone too so I'm not sure what all would be involved.

I can't disable some of the Sprint stuff. I have disabled several things but the "turn off" button is grayed out on most of their crap :mad:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Well I just found this, might have to try it...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2722073

Just so I can remove garbage. Some people root their phones to load custom OS images and stuff, but I am happy with everything as-is aside from junk preloaded software lol.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Say what?

:popcorn:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
At the Lions' game? :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Choders

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
A fry whore

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore Whore

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavallaro

Members Online