Jan 25, 2013
What thread are you guys talking about?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why MarcMc (I'm sure that's probably wrong; the guy for liftmeister.com) doesn't make a 2" body lift? He has everything else, why not make a 2" body lift?

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
TBLS said:
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why MarcMc (I'm sure that's probably wrong; the guy for liftmeister.com) doesn't make a 2" body lift? He has everything else, why not make a 2" body lift?
He has the 3 inch bodylift

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Aarkon said:
He has the 3 inch bodylift
I know but what if someone didn't want to go 3" on the body and just wanted a little more than a suspension? What if they only wanted another 2" of lift.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
TBLS said:
I know but what if someone didn't want to go 3" on the body and just wanted a little more than a suspension? What if they only wanted another 2" of lift.
They would probably just buy the Zone body lift

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
TBLS said:
Like Chris said you would either have to buy another kit or shave his kit down to the size you wanted

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
This is just a guess but mark may have chose not to directly compete with Zone just so we have options in our small niche market.

Reactions: Mounce and TBLS

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Aarkon said:
Like Chris said you would either have to buy another kit or shave his kit down to the size you wanted
Darkrider_LS said:
They would probably just buy the Zone body lift
It was only a curiosity question honestly. I mean I know there's ways around it but was wondering why he didn't just make. It would be more revenue for him (possibly).

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Both sides looked like this. (sorry for the double post, since I've switched my phone to take 8MP pics I can only upload one pic per post on tapa.)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415733895887.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415733895887.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 22

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
You and Chris are a bunch of BrakeKillers. :eek:
At least it proves we actually use them! Lol

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
The guy said that one of them was almost too thin to turn. The other was quite a bit thicker than that one for some reason.

What's embarrassing to my ego is that I was struggling for about ten minutes trying to get the caliper bolts off...then I realized I was turning them the wrong way. :no:

Reactions: dmanns67

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
You find a new wiper motor yet?
No, after I get my brakes, bjs, and tie rods in I'll do it. Not a big deal, but an easy fix so hoping soon. We'll see how much it bugs me.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
The guy said that one of them was almost too thin to turn. The other was quite a bit thicker than that one for some reason.

What's embarrassing to my ego is that I was struggling for about ten minutes trying to get the caliper bolts off...then I realized I was turning them the wrong way. :no:
Righty tighty, lefty loosey [emoji3]
Playsinsnow said:
No, after I get my brakes, bjs, and tie rods in I'll do it. Not a big deal, but an easy fix so hoping soon. We'll see how much it bugs me.
Did you hit up Capote? I think him and BT took his wiper off a couple months back.

**edit, nevermind. Seen you response in the thread.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whore

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Booming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads