Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
Nope guess again. [emoji4] [emoji4] pay day is on Friday (my birthday [Nov. 14th]) lol.

I've posted on here what was happening Wednesday already lol (I think, if not keep guessing).

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
It seems like you were getting your lift kit or something along those lines?
:yes: :yes: the trailblazer is going in and the 4WD disconnect housing is being replaced, new axle front passenger side put in and the lift put on. Plus to top that off paid the TB off which makes everything so exciting and hell I can't wait to start modifying her. :eek: (in a good way). [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
TBLS said:
:yes: :yes: the trailblazer is going in and the 4WD disconnect housing is being replaced, new axle front passenger side put in and the lift put on. Plus to top that off paid the TB off which makes everything so exciting and hell I can't wait to start modifying her. :eek: (in a good way). [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]
I BET YOU WANTED TO SAY THAT IN ALL CAPS.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Mounce said:
I BET YOU WANTED TO SAY THAT IN ALL CAPS.
I ABSOLUTELY DID. But I know its not liked so I restrained myself from doing so [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
TBLS said:
I ABSOLUTELY DID. But I know its not liked so I restrained myself from doing so [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
Really, idk what the problem was. After all, this is the whore thread. For long posts, I could see it being annoying but for short posts like "I paid my TB off" or whatever you said, I don't think it's a problem. But then again, I don't make the rules.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Mounce said:
Really, idk what the problem was. After all, this is the whore thread. For long posts, I could see it being annoying but for short posts like "I paid my TB off" or whatever you said, I don't think it's a problem. But then again, I don't make the rules.
I didn't think it was either. Besides who wouldn't be excited about paying off their TB and being able to start modifying it?
BlazingTrails said:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YELLING EVERY NOW AND THEN? :crackup:
I HAVE NO IDEA ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WAS FOR EXCITMENT!!!!

Reactions: BlazingTrails

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
Well it is nice getting the car note out of the way :smile:

I myself never had a note on my tb :thumbsup:

Still paying on the Odyssey tho
Yea mine was ridiculously expensive :tongue:

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Mounce said:
I'm pretty sure yours cost twice as much as my ext... Expensive is an understatement lol.
Yes I can guarantee it lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
This thread needs more cheese...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415684465601.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1415684465601.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 14

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Missing rear shocks? :lipsrsealed:

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gonna dive into the brakes on the TB tomorrow.. Not sure how far I'll get, gotta take it all apart then take the rotors up to oreilly's and get them turned and buy pads then come back and reassemble. Will at least have the front done, if back isn't done, it'll get done Saturday.

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Darkrider_LS said:
In case I don't get much of a chance to post tomorrow....I would like to say this to all the veterans and actively serving members of the armed forces on this great forum...

Thank you for your service
Reposting this for Dmanns

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Have not read through that one yet.
I had to read it to see if it was serious. :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads