Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
It's about time BT posted a build thread. :raspberry:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Righty tighty, lefty loosey, but it is opposite when looking at the thread side of the bolt versus the head.

Lefty tighty, righty loosey, but only when looking at the bolt backwards :blinkhuh:

If you are looking at it upside down and backwards, then we are talking yesool ythgir, ythgit ytfel
:rotfl: @ the last paragraph :yes:
BlazingTrails said:
When I first saw that I thought it was Capote!!

Lol whore
Could've fooled me lol.

Finally finished the brakes. Lubed the snot out of every moving or contacting part. Stops about the same but at least there's no noise now.

Whoever was complaining about those little clips that go on the pads the other day, you must not have put them on all the way or put them on wrong, those suckers are TIGHT on the pad. That or his pads were the $20 ones and just poorly made.

Reactions: smt 59 and dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
Yeah I might be getting into the whole projector scene very soon.

Changed my pic cause it looked to angry lol

:whore:
I liked the angry pic better. You will be very happy with a retro. Once you drive with quality projectors, you will not want to drive a vehicle at night without them. I recommend going with a bi-xenon post projector. Low and hi beam out of the same projector. Makes a huge difference at night.
r1894 said:
I beleve this deserves it's own thread....
http://www.koaa.com/news/chevrolet-dealership-repairs-veteran-s-truck-for-free/

Thank you to all the men and women who have served this country!!!
:thumbsup:

Awesome story. Surprised a dealership did that though. Maybe for publicity.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
dmanns67 said:
I liked the angry pic better. You will be very happy with a retro. Once you drive with quality projectors, you will not want to drive a vehicle at night without them. I recommend going with a bi-xenon post projector. Low and hi beam out of the same projector. Makes a huge difference at night.
:thumbsup:

Awesome story. Surprised a dealership did that though. Maybe for publicity.
I'm not sure, I was thinking of projector/hid low beam and halogen highs. My high beams are bright as hell. I had bi-xenon on my galant and I did like them.

Just pretty happy with the highs now...

Whores!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Vroom

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
When I finally get a retrofit I will probably go projector lows with led highs...pity it wasn't possible to do bi xenon projector lows with led highs in the oe high beam location...or is it?

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Protractor smotractor lightkj

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
pity it wasn't possible to do bi xenon projector lows with led highs in the oe high beam location...or is it?
That is the exact setup I am currently running. Its like having quad brights with the projector in hi beam mode plus crees in the hi beam spot.

If you really wanted to, you could install four bixenon projectors :eek:

Reactions: Blckshdw and Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I290

Members Online