Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
It has it's glitches, but for the most part, it's the quickest way to access the site on the go.
Yup and oops..this pic is from Saturday

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415660044384.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1415660044384.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 12

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
Tapa is good :yes:
I am still having issue uploading pics. It will say 100%, but then waiting for response. I let it sit for 10 min and still no response. If i need to upload a pic, I have to use the mobile site or use a PC. What a PITA.

Darkrider_LS said:
Yup and oops..this pic is from Saturday
:no:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
I am still having issue uploading pics. It will say 100%, but then waiting for response. I let it sit for 10 min and still no response. If i need to upload a pic, I have to use the mobile site or use a PC. What a PITA.

:no:
Mine does that but it only last a minute at the most for me.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Mine was doing that for a few weeks, then they released another update and it fixed it. the only problem I have now is that it will not show the pictures in my phone when I want to upload a picture. I have to click on it to see if it is the right one and delete it and try the next one lol. but it will upload them.

:whore:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Mine does that but it only last a minute at the most for me.
I am not sure what the deal is. Before they got rid of the paid version, I had no issues uploading pics from Tapa. Now it is hit or miss, but mostly miss.

smt 59 said:
Not overly impressed yet
It took me a little while to get use to Tapa. Once you know the layout, you can wiz right through it. Other than the oploading of pics issues, overall it is a good app.

Also, it is easier to read when you change the theme from white to black. A little easier on the eyes for me.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tapa still has issues w pics and my phone even w updates

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
1100 pages on this whore thread................................

Reactions: CaptainKD

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
r1894 said:
1100 pages on this whore thread................................
Tapa on my phone shows 4399 pages on this whore thread lol [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Haven't gotten around to reading that yet. Gonna hit it after I browse to see if there are any new tech threads that I can help in. :yes:

Of course, though, whore thread is the first I read. :whore:

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
On tapatalk to do multiple quotes just tap on the comments you want and they will turn blue, then hit the quote button at the top and it will post all of them :yes:

You will learn a lot about tapatalk don't worry :2thumbsup:

EDIT: I added This Thread, BT's mthrfkn TB :yes:
:iagree: that's how I figured out how to quote numerous comments. Very handy. :yes:

Reactions: BlazingTrails
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I290

Members Online