Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
What's wrong with buying the item from the seller who HAS the lowest price (if you're trying for a match)?

P.S. I got MalWart outside Carson City NV to match tirerack :yes: saved me another 5 hour drive (took 2 to get there). One manager who looked a little strung out. I had all the patience in the world :rotfl:

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Playsinsnow said:
What's wrong with buying the item from the seller who HAS the lowest price (if you're trying for a match)?

P.S. I got MalWart outside Carson City NV to match tirerack :yes: saved me another 5 hour drive (took 2 to get there). One manager who looked a little strung out. I had all the patience in the world :rotfl:
I think what r1894 was getting at is that someone on FB posted a pic of plasti dip for $1.50. He wants to take that pic to his local Lowe's and have them price match the plasti dip based on the FB pic.

Reactions: CaptainKD

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
"Who has that ad?"

"Facebook"

:tongue:riceless:

Can't blame a man for saving a buck.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sooooo plays....winter is slowly starting here....and i have an SUV without any traction nannies to thwart my attempts at the same techniques you and i were both working on last winter :yes:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:eek: accuweather.com is telling me 37° damn cold here. I forgot what cold felt like during the summer and was ready for winter... I think I've changed my mind... :no:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Reactions: BlazingTrails

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
$200 per wheel? Dang, didn't realize they were that expensive lol. Then again, I've never shopped for wheels and don't know the typical prices.

Roadtrip, BT?

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I saw one wheel on eBay, new, for 482 bucks plus another $60 shipping.

With what appeared to be decent tires $200 per wheel isn't that bad for premium OEM wheels, tires, mounted, and hopefully they are still balanced.

Reactions: Mounce

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
dmanns67 said:
Yeah man. He posted a video, from facebook, of a guy who showed a pic from FB for plasti dip and was able to get it price matched at some Lowe's
That was exactly it...the more I think about it, the more I realize that they most likely won't match it. If they would, I was going to stock up. :yes:

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
mcsteven said:
Wow that is funny I posted that same ad about 2 months ago on here and they are still for sale!! I would like to have them for sure, but Michigan is a hell of a drive from here.

Morning whores, I'm working tonight....

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sonofab***h

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Gotta love getting an out of town run....during a snow storm :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics