Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
She already did leave, came back for kids sake & she couldn't stand living with her parents... I still love her otherwise I would of told her to stay away in NY

Reactions: Porkins

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
I dont think I could ever marry someone, it would have to take ALOT before saying "I do". Then again I have to be told Im being flirted with. :biggrin:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Capote said:
She already did leave, came back for kids sake & she couldn't stand living with her parents... I still love her otherwise I would of told her to stay away in NY
So what's her plan? Stay with you until she "can't stand you anymore"? Sorry to put it like that but dang man, wth? I still get "emotional" about a few that never were. :wink:

So tell me, what are her friends like? That will say A LOT about a woman. :tongue:ipe:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Porks and Mounce: Manners and I will be your Goose. BT and Capt still got it too I'm sure.

Reactions: Mounce and Porkins

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Idk man, it's mostly for the kids sake at the moment. Her friends down here for the most part are douchebags, her friends in NY are better people. These asses down here always invite her to stay out late. Hate them

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji52]

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji52]

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Capote said:
Idk man, it's mostly for the kids sake at the moment. Her friends down here for the most part are douchebags, her friends in NY are better people. These asses down here always invite her to stay out late. Hate them
That is part of the reason she couldn't stand living with her parents... Under their roof, their rules. I have been in your same shoes when I was about your age.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Capote said:
Ill be honest with you man ive got a daughter in az that I dont know the mom was very childish but I wasnt a whole lot better but I grew up and she hasn't but I have my son now and thats what's important

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
She's a stubborn person at times, very hard to change her mind when she thinks she's right. Or when she doesn't want to admit being wrong about something

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Oh I know

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
WHORES!!

That is all.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Haven't been to sleep yet. And exactly what are you doing here? Hmmm? (Under my breath) you whore.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Playsinsnow said:
So what's her plan? Stay with you until she "can't stand you anymore"? Sorry to put it like that but dang man, wth? I still get "emotional" about a few that never were. :wink:

So tell me, what are her friends like? That will say A LOT about a woman. :tongue:ipe:
I agree with that. It will be up to Aaron to decide when enough is enough. I went thru the exact same thing, and she eventually started sleeping around. Which will never be tolerated for Any reason.

Good morning whores!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
woopow

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
3 word story thread sucks.....
It's barely funny anymore....doesn't help when people say "I don't know" either.....

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
That's because it's so stupid.....lol
I think it's time that thread went --->[emoji43] [emoji43]

Reactions: BlazingTrails
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics