Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I went to see Gophers football lose to D-2 rival NDSU at home on my 30th. At least my student ID still looks like me and worked to get in.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Finally, first time i;m on the computer all week. Kids are passed out early tonight!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
We're "co-habitants" as she puts it, living together, but separated..........

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Gotcha. Legally married, but not legally separated.
Yeah bud....i'm trying to convince her i'm not the same Aaron she left, but it's an uphill battle....

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Yeah bud....i'm trying to convince her i'm not the same Aaron she left, but it's an uphill battle....
Yeah man it is hard to convince someone tou have changed, especially if it is a long distance relationship.

Actions speak louder than words. Hopefully with her there, she can see the changes first hand.

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I've really been doing stuff differently, but she says it's stuff a father/husband is supposed to do, so she doesn't see that as change, which is stupid man. If I hadn't done that stuff on my own months ago and I am now on my own without say-so, isn't that a change? It's heartbreaking.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sounds like a tough situation. It sounds like to change to me even if she expects those actions out of a husband/father.

All you can do ia change yourself for the better, you cannot change other people. Hopefully she sees the effort.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Sounds like a tough situation. It sounds like to change to me even if she expects those actions out of a husband/father.

All you can do ia change yourself for the better, you cannot change other people. Hopefully she sees the effort.
Yeah that's what people always tell me, maybe over time it'll be more obvious. For now i'm glad the kids are here, and her too even...

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Yeah that's what people always tell me, maybe over time it'll be more obvious. For now i'm glad the kids are here, and her too even...
Time will tell. Hope everything works out for the best.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Thanks brother :thumbsup:

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:crazy:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:undecided:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Poop

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yo

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Looks interesting

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Capote: Do what you gotta do. Be the father you want to be. Living with her sounds tough. Doubt I could do it. You're still plenty young. Chicks dig dads that are close to their kids and hopefully she feels the same way.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Playsinsnow said:
Capote: Do what you gotta do. Be the father you want to be. Living with her sounds tough. Doubt I could do it. You're still plenty young. Chicks dig dads that are close to their kids and hopefully she feels the same way.
It is tough man [emoji32]

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
If she ever left, I wouldn't take her back. I'd expect the same from her. I'll take the kids if necessary and she can figure her sh!t out. Wish we had kids to argue about :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirop

Members Online