Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
Or it could be like gmt400 and have a whore thread and still be a ghost town due to all the newer members pissing off the veterans and causing the vets to leave.
Pissing them off over what?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I know. After all the responses, even from Roadie and HT, he had nothing to say. Very strange to start a thread with no reaponse from OP, I mean this is not TV here.

Maybe he assumed he would have received a different reaction out of the community here than what he did. Like magically Roadie would delete all of the #nonsense threads.
He was thinking he'd have more backing

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:eek:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:rotfl:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
AhanndkmekiGmaNdjcgjkchmnclhxogdlgslgdlbxxmg,
B,
V,
V,
vx
Gzc
B
B. N mmbxlgxlggbbbclbghhbslhnn.
B ,
Bx
Mxbx
Gmxvz
Cb
B
, mv;'(5;;(/-
;! (/$)^')&"*"8/*#6! 5! 6#7/7/8:7#6'*"*"/8'7#*#7! 8/7! 7! 8#*#7!} ₩} ₩} ¥£×{₩`\`\¤|¤|♡《♥♥《♥% [₩{¥> ££<£|¿|¤₩|¡\¡◆◀◇▶▼°■▼←◀◆↑☆;-)☆★:smile::smile::'(;-):O:-D:O;-):'(▪←:smile:←◀◇▼■▼▼→↑▼◆↑▶◆□▶♧↓:smile:♧↓▼◆□·◆□○♧■▼♧■▼♧■▼♧■▼☆↓▼☆↓▼♧↓▼→:-D▪:-D,☆:-:smile:-)☆:-:smile:-)☆:-:smile:-)☆:-:smile:-)☆:-:smile:-)★:-:smile:-)★:-:smile:-)★:-:smile:-)☆↓:-:-:smile:-)♧↓▪◆↓▼◆□▼◆□▶◆□▼◆↑▼☆↓:smile:◆↓▪♧↓▪□86! 9^! (^296! (^'(;

Reactions: Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Pissing them off over what?
Best example of this being a pair of know-it-alls poking and badgering one of the vets to the point he said f'it and pretty much deleted his entire existence on there. This vet is a current armed forces member and had a massive amount of knowledge about the Gm 6.5 diesel trucks. So due to those idiots he's gone. Part of their stupidity was poking at him about his ptsd.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:cool:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Best example of this being a pair of know-it-alls poking and badgering one of the vets to the point he said f'it and pretty much deleted his entire existence on there. This vet is a current armed forces member and had a massive amount of knowledge about the Gm 6.5 diesel trucks. So due to those idiots he's gone. Part of their stupidity was poking at him about his ptsd.
Wow what douchebags :no: no respect

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
Gotcha. Why not just ban the noob?

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
dmanns67 said:
AhanndkmekiGmaNdjcgjkchmnclhxogdlgslgdlbxxmg,
B,
V,
V,
vx
Gzc
B
B. N mmbxlgxlggbbbclbghhbslhnn.
B ,
Bx
Mxbx
Gmxvz
Cb
B
, mv;'(5;;(/-
;! (/$)^')&"*"8/*#6! 5! 6#7/7/8:7#6'*"*"/8'7#*#7! 8/7! 7! 8#*#7!} ₩} ₩} ¥£×{₩`\`\¤|¤|♡《♥♥《♥% [₩{¥> ££<£|¿|¤₩|¡\¡◆◀◇▶▼°■▼←◀◆↑☆;-)☆★:smile::smile::'(;-):O:-D:O;-):'(▪←:smile:←◀◇▼■▼▼→↑▼◆↑▶◆□▶♧↓:smile:♧↓▼◆□·◆□○♧■▼♧■▼♧■▼♧■▼☆↓▼☆↓▼♧↓▼→:-D▪:-D,☆:-:smile:-)☆:-:smile:-)☆:-:smile:-)☆:-:smile:-)☆:-:smile:-)★:-:smile:-)★:-:smile:-)★:-:smile:-)☆↓:-:-:smile:-)♧↓▪◆↓▼◆□▼◆□▶◆□▼◆↑▼☆↓:smile:◆↓▪♧↓▪□86! 9^! (^296! (^'(;
Dave got hacked!!!!

Darkrider_LS said:
Was that here? when?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Gotcha. Why not just ban the noob?
Had it happened here that would have been the result. However there is next to nothing in moderators or moderation done on there. Plus the vet reacted so fast No one even saw it coming. Like there one minute, gone 45 seconds later.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:no:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
Dave got hacked!!!!

Was that here? when?
Where did that nonsense come from?
Darkrider_LS said:
Had it happened here that would have been the result. However there is next to nothing in moderators or moderation done on there. Plus the vet reacted so fast No one even saw it coming. Like there one minute, gone 45 seconds later.
Damn man that sucks. I guess were lucky to be apart of such an awesome community.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:cool:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
Dave got hacked!!!!

Was that here? when?
It happened on another forum I'm on.
dmanns67 said:
Where did that nonsense come from?
Damn man that sucks. I guess were lucky to be apart of such an awesome community.
Yes it def sucks since that member was my go to for gm 6.5 info.

Dave I'm sure you remember when I came on here one night extremely pissed off due to being screwed out of $300?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:eek:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:no: :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Holy crap!!!!!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
No, on my phone

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I would take the seats..... Lol

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
It happened on another forum I'm on.
Yes it def sucks since that member was my go to for gm 6.5 info.

Dave I'm sure you remember when I came on here one night extremely pissed off due to being screwed out of $300?
Yeah I remember you saying something about it. You bought some parts and they were never shipped.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeesss

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
No, but I'm tired bro