Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
BlazingTrails said:
If that is what it said that may work. but usually the software doesn't reset on a standard power down. but if that is what it said try it and see if it is better. i mostly work with Droid phones. i have done some work on Iphone like replacing screens, batteries, and resets etc
Well I done it, idk yet if it helped anything or not, I wasn't having any issues in the first place lol.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
#curiousgarthandhiscuriousphone

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:postcount:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:explode:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Is that still my signature? I haven't checked even though I saw numerous posts about signatures getting messed up a couple weeks ago
Yours has always been the exploding smiley lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:postcount:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
No, he's probably embarrassed dude imo

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Oh god TV...........

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
He was provoking if you ask me, who cares if there's threads like this one. How can you have any forum with no social/off-topic portion? Makes no sense

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
i was wondering that the other day?? i think he got mad and left town :no:

shame....
That is sad. Especially over 10-15 random off topic threads.

I personally like to read through all new posts. Good way to learn new things or offer assistance from your own experiences.

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:iagree:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Having a "chat room" or off-topic section on a forum is a must if you ask me, that way people can socialize and make friends, network, etc.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Having a "chat room" or off-topic section on a forum is a must if you ask me, that way people can socialize and make friends, network, etc.
Agreed. Without any social type threads, this forum would be boring and not a lot of activity until someone has an issue with their gmt.

Reactions: Porkins and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
And who is he to show up and criticize us when we are here all the time?? i never even seen him before?
Exactly; he's been a member, but not one who is on daily

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Why isn't that thread locked.... he's such an instigator.... I didn't even put my :twocents: in because I could of gone on

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Well he's probably just a user that browses here for technical assistance and stuff, a lot of members are just here for that :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:iagree:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Agreed. Without any social type threads, this forum would be boring and not a lot of activity until someone has an issue with their gmt.
Or it could be like gmt400 and have a whore thread and still be a ghost town due to all the newer members pissing off the veterans and causing the vets to leave.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
I saw that, he is just laying low for some reason. i'm not mad, but he COULD have responded to his own thread. just saying :yes:
I know. After all the responses, even from Roadie and HT, he had nothing to say. Very strange to start a thread with no reaponse from OP, I mean this is not TV here.

Maybe he assumed he would have received a different reaction out of the community here than what he did. Like magically Roadie would delete all of the #nonsense threads.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wsuetholz