C-ya

Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Irrelevent post due to stickied thread.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Way down the list - the Tapatalk logo is the old one, and pretty small in its designated field.

3.jpg

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Are we suppose to have the like button or not at this point? I am asking since I don't have it right now.

Reactions: CaptainKD
Upvote 0

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I don't have likes on my account (mod) or my wifes account (junior member).

When I'm looking at a post, I don't have a report button. Hers does.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
The_Roadie said:
Way down the list - the Tapatalk logo is the old one, and pretty small in its designated field.
attachicon.gif
3.jpg
On the list, but low.

blazinlow89 said:
When will the gallery funcition be up and running?
Also on the list, also slightly lower.

blazinlow89 said:
I can't like this post :wink:
You can now.

djthumper said:
Are we suppose to have the like button or not at this point? I am asking since I don't have it right now.
This should be fixed up.

MAY03LT said:
I don't have likes on my account (mod) or my wifes account (junior member).

When I'm looking at a post, I don't have a report button. Hers does.
Likes are back, but you should always be able to see the report button... can you check again?

Robbabob said:
FYI: The links on the home page are still not working. Only the Classifieds work.
I'll check again, which links are you talking about? The menu at the top, or the links embedded within the page content?

Upvote 0

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I can even report my own posts now.

Also how long will the edit post function be allowed after a post has been submitted?

Jman423 said:
You can now.
Can Roadie give me back mod powers now?

Upvote 0

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
The_Roadie said:
I'm no longer buzzed and distracted. So no. That trick only works once. Ever. Hehe
It was a worth a try.

Just noticed that my spell check that is built into Firefox no longer works, is that the new forum software, or another issue?

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
blazinlow89 said:
It was a worth a try.

Just noticed that my spell check that is built into Firefox no longer works, is that the new forum software, or another issue?
Yeah, I noticed that too. It's more of a bug in Firefox than our forum software, but I'll look into it.

Upvote 0

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
the links embeded:

pressing the location on the home page screen takes me to 404.

Thanks

Attachments

• gmtn home page.jpg
    gmtn home page.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Robbabob said:
the links embeded:

Thanks
I think we're focusing on straightening the forums out first before expanding into the new secondary areas.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Robbabob said:
the links embeded:

Thanks
They should be fixed now. Thank you for pointing that out.

IllogicTC said:
I think we're focusing on straightening the forums out first before expanding into the new secondary areas.
Correct, but this was an easy fix, and I failed to check "those" links before I published the site... oops!

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
The_Roadie said:
Screenshot of a warning message in the Resource section
attachicon.gif
3.jpg
Yeah, that's a result of having moved things around, that should be an easy fix. I still have to tweak that logo on the portal as well. So much to do :quiverlips:

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Mooseman said:
Got it. The other thing is that links used to open in a new tab. Now, it just opens in the same tab unless I right click>open in new tab.
Is this one on the list? Very annoying and pretty only our forum that has this behaviour right now.

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2014
Jman423 said:
Can everyone "Like" this post for me? At 20 likes, the system is supposed ot highlight the post to make it standout as "useful" content. I'm curious to see how it works. Thanks!
I just liked it. Love the new forum. Can't wait to start helping your members make appointments with their local dealers. And other oh, so useful things I can offer. Not sure I remember what they are at the moment.....

Upvote 0
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Midnyteryder196 said:
So i was browsing my profile and my settings.. came across manage attachments, it shows i have used 3.46mb out of 500kb, with 45 attachments. This could deff be the issue for not being able to upload photos. What should the normal limit be??

Jman423 said:
That could be part of the problem. To be honest, I haven't stumbled across the attachment settings for each user group yet. I'll look for them and try to get this resolved.
Alright so my manage attachment tab now shows 3.46mb out of 20mb. So that is good to go for now. But now when uploading photo (chome on win 7) it shows a max file size of 500kb. this seems a lil low to me. Just wondering if i need to resize my pics to make them under the 500kb or is this something that will change?

Keep up the good work! Site is AMAZING!! :thankyou: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

hrddrv

Dec 4, 2011
Not sure if this was posted. Just pressed the Mark Forums Read button and got this.

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#20312]
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Need Help?

Upvote 0

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I was going to post that I did not see a new button/icon by thread titles but realized the star or circle preceding the title is the new post within thread button.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Mooseman said:
Is this one on the list? Very annoying and pretty only our forum that has this behaviour right now.
I will look into it, but if I remember correctly, even vBulletin used the same (_parent) tab/window for internal links and only brought up a new tab window (_blank) with external links.

GM Customer Svc said:
I just liked it. Love the new forum. Can't wait to start helping your members make appointments with their local dealers. And other oh, so useful things I can offer. Not sure I remember what they are at the moment.....
Thanks for your help, but I'd rather bring my SS to a Ford Dealer than listen to your advice. Nothing personal, you're just dumb.

Midnyteryder196 said:
Alright so my manage attachment tab now shows 3.46mb out of 20mb. So that is good to go for now. But now when uploading photo (chome on win 7) it shows a max file size of 500kb. this seems a lil low to me. Just wondering if i need to resize my pics to make them under the 500kb or is this something that will change?

Keep up the good work! Site is AMAZING!! :thankyou: :thumbsup:
There are so many options for different file sizes, types, and dimensions... I guess I just haven't gotten it right yet. I can't give everyone unlimited disk space for pictures and videos, so I have to set limits somewhere. Premium Members, on the other hand, have unlimited storage space :wink:

It's on my list, we'll get it sorted out.

hrddrv said:
Not sure if this was posted. Just pressed the Mark Forums Read button and got this.

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#20312]
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Need Help?
hrddrv said:
Just an update it works on the phone.
I was afraid of this... if the link in the navbar continues to give you trouble, use the one at the bottom of the site (left side). I'll get the navbar link sorted out at some point.

Mark20 said:
I was going to post that I did not see a new button/icon by thread titles but realized the star or circle preceding the title is the new post within thread button.
So, no problems?

Upvote 0
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Jman423 said:
There are so many options for different file sizes, types, and dimensions... I guess I just haven't gotten it right yet. I can't give everyone unlimited disk space for pictures and videos, so I have to set limits somewhere. Premium Members, on the other hand, have unlimited storage space :wink:

It's on my list, we'll get it sorted out.
Thanks! So when we become premium members it will automatically change?? :squint: As long as everything goes right should be a premium member by this next weekend :cool:

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
You're probably aware but I may have missed it in the thread - a few smileys are AWOL.

:blinkhuh:
:crackup:

A few others too I'm sure.

I need to fix my sig but I'm too lazy to redo it right now :rotfl:

Upvote 0

Trios

Mar 27, 2014
Trios said:
The header links for the Lambda platform and the Small platform are 404's (though they look correct?) and also there's an & in the header link for Performance & Detailing instead of the ampersand.
This is still an issue; just in case I wasn't really clear, when I say 'header links,' I mean that if you click the actual text "GM Lambda Platform" on the black (navy?) background or "GMT Small Platforms," you get a 404. Doing that on the other category headers takes you to that category.

The & is still there as well in the header link, but the link works.

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
:rant: :popcorn: :spammer: :missing: :thankyou: :whiteflag: :satan:

Looking for any stray duds

Sparky said:
You're probably aware but I may have missed it in the thread - a few smileys are AWOL.

Should be fixed now... nothing a little cut, paste and update doesn't fix.

Reactions: Sparky
Upvote 0

Trios

Mar 27, 2014
Jman423 said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. It's more of a bug in Firefox than our forum software, but I'll look into it.
I don't know if you've fixed this one, but in my Nightly build of Firefox the spellcheck works just fine.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Sparky said:

All of the smiles have been fixed, they're all here now.

Trios said:
This is still an issue; just in case I wasn't really clear, when I say 'header links,' I mean that if you click the actual text "GM Lambda Platform" on the black (navy?) background or "GMT Small Platforms," you get a 404. Doing that on the other category headers takes you to that category.

The & is still there as well in the header link, but the link works.
These are all fixed, thanks for pointing it out.

Trios said:
I don't know if you've fixed this one, but in my Nightly build of Firefox the spellcheck works just fine.
Still nothing here, what version of Firefox are you using?

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Epic Fail lol :crackup:

Upvote 0

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Mister Popular. Nice.

Say Jimmy are our referrals making the move over here? Bill said that if I could get more then him then I can put some speakers in the roadiemobile.

Reactions: djthumper
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online