Carlisle ATN 2012 [ARCHIVE]

Are you attending the Carlisle Truck Nationals??

• Yes, I'm signed up and I'm definitely going

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm definitely not going this year

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
Jman423 said:
We know it's pretty far out, but who is a lock so far? Even if you fully intend on going, lets get a list going.

1. Black LT - Nelson - have ticket

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
What, nobody else is fairly sure they are going??? All the beer and pizza is mine?:wootwoot:

I am fairly sure that I am going.:yes:

Now are we talking delivery or DiGiorno?:undecided:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Pretty sure I'm going. I just need to check some things out before I put myself on the list.

Black LT said:
All the beer and pizza is on me!:wootwoot:
There...fixed it for ya. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Its either this or week long wheeling trip to CO. I need to figure costs and get planning on one or other

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
smitty5150 said:
I will be there for sure. Just waiting to register until I have my new truck.

So what are you getting???

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
So I hear there as been some questions about whether or not I will have a hand in this event this year. I can say with no uncertainty, that YES I will have a hand in it this year. Look for updates to come and an official GMTN thread like we use to do over on that OS.

:tiphat:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
So what are you getting???

I have been leaning toward short bed 2wd silverado. Not too particular on the year, as long as it is in nice shape and a V8. Just waiting for the title for the TB to come in the mail and I will start shopping. Going to either sell and buy in cash or do a straight up trade. Then, let the mods begin.

Fishhunter911 said:
So I hear there as been some questions about whether or not I will have a hand in this event this year. I can say with no uncertainty, that YES I will have a hand in it this year. Look for updates to come and an official GMTN thread like we use to do over on that OS.

:tiphat:

:love0001:

You always put on a good. show. As always, I'm going to set things up as best I can on my end. Just let me know what you want to do as far as prep is concerned. As you know, I already got things squared away with Carlisle for the name change. Next is to get the space and tent reserved and paid. Still have to contact the hotel. Everything else will fall in to place.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
smitty5150 said:
I have been leaning toward short bed 2wd silverado. Not too particular on the year, as long as it is in nice shape and a V8. Just waiting for the title for the TB to come in the mail and I will start shopping. Going to either sell and buy in cash or do a straight up trade. Then, let the mods begin.

:love0001:

You always put on a good. show. As always, I'm going to set things up as best I can on my end. Just let me know what you want to do as far as prep is concerned. As you know, I already got things squared away with Carlisle for the name change. Next is to get the space and tent reserved and paid. Still have to contact the hotel. Everything else will fall in to place.

The silverado ss is a sweet ride

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
smitty5150 said:

I think the 07s and up look great and most have V8s. Just wondering why a 2wd and not a 4wd? I know your TB is 4wd that's why I'm asking.

JPZ

Dec 4, 2011
If we are gonna take food again I can bring another smoked pork shoulder if you all liked it. I plan to go again this year.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
JPZ said:
If we are gonna take food again I can bring another smoked pork shoulder if you all liked it. I plan to go again this year.

That smoked pork last year was the bomb bro.!!!!:thumbsup:

JPZ

Dec 4, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
That smoked pork last year was the bomb bro.!!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks. Im thinking I will bring the smoker out if weather permits and do it there. I think this year will be a good year.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
1. Black LT - Nelson - have ticket
2. BO TIE SS - Sam - have ticket

JPZ

Dec 4, 2011
Sam got any mods we need to do this year? Even with the rain we had a blast last year.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I should have ticket my months end. :thumbsup:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Ok folks, I am sitting here in Carlisle, were is everyone? Pre-meet anyone?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Regulator said:
Ok folks, I am sitting here in Carlisle, were is everyone? Pre-meet anyone?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I would say you are a little early. :undecided::yes::biggrin:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
JPZ said:
Sam got any mods we need to do this year?
I won't know until the time comes. :biggrin:

JPZ said:
Even with the rain we had a blast last year.
Yes, we did. :yes:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Thought it was time to remind everyone to get ready for Carlisle. :wootwoot:

arg-B-5O-tganz2x4vs-stolen.gif

arg-u-5O-tr.gif

arg-m-50-trans.gif

arg-p-50-trans.gif

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:wootwoot: I got to take a look at the old check book and get the ball rolling on this. :wootwoot::thumbsup:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Lets not forget about this show, guys! I just checked and we only have three....I said it, THREE members registered for the show to date! Please PM me if you are registered so I can start up a list. Also, I can make sure we are getting credit for everyone.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Lets not forget about this show, guys! I just checked and we only have three....I said it, THREE members registered for the show to date! Please PM me if you are registered so I can start up a list. Also, I can make sure we are getting credit for everyone.

I should be able to in a few days. :crazy:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
Is everybody waiting for the last minute or what? Less than 2 months to go.

If you saved .14 a day since last years show, your admission would be covered!

July 2 the price (to be at the club tent for the weekend) goes from 40 to 50.

We really should get a list going so we can get a hotel thread and a food thread.

View attachment 21368

Attachments

• IMG_3079 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3079 (Small).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3080 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3080 (Small).JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 12

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Its not the admission i worry about but the 100 gallons of fuel i need for trip. May need to camp to save on hotel fees.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Thanks for the reminder I thought I signed up already. :crazy:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
I'm still straddling the fence on this one, Would love to go but finances are a BIG ISSUE right now. :hissyfit:
I agree with HARDTRAILZ, I would for sure need to camp at the grounds. Def can't do a hotel. :crazy: :no: :frown:

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
well, i bought an autotrain ticket back in march for this... not 100% chance i'll be there but i'm tryin

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
jimmyjam said:
well, i bought an autotrain ticket back in march for this... not 100% chance i'll be there but i'm tryin

Awesome.

Did you get your other door finished?:lipsrsealed:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:wootwoot: jimmyjam! Yeah!!!!:wootwoot:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
MAY03LT said:
Who is staying at the Hotel Carlisle?
Has anyone reserved the block yet? I read through this tread and there's no mention of it.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Please participate in the poll attached to this thread. It is just a YES/NO poll so we can see how many people are definitely going.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Has anyone reserved the block yet? I read through this tread and there's no mention of it.

Not that I know of.

I gotta work on that this week or next. I keep saying that and I keep putting it off. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! :hissyfit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online