Carlisle ATN 2012 [ARCHIVE]

Are you attending the Carlisle Truck Nationals??

• Yes, I'm signed up and I'm definitely going

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm definitely not going this year

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
Usually I don't drink beer for breakfast, but there's no water people here!
Not complaining- just say'n!!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I found my new favorite drink thanks sam!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344029339304.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344029339304.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 110

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Well, another Carlisle came and went. Good times as always. A big thanks to everyone who had a part in getting it together. Especially Drew and Barbara. :hail: Another big thanks to Nelson for bringing his grill and being the official grillmaster. :thumbsup: Thanks to Jimmy for making the long trip up from the Sunshine State. :cool:

I'm too tired to download my pics, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
Great time. Wish more of us could have been there. (start saving for next year!)
I should take more pics - just to busy relaxing.
There was a slew of awesome trucks and many fine products of nature - I know, pics - I didn't take any, but Miss Carlisle was awesome!

20120803_111057.jpg

20120804_163739.jpg

[video=youtube;9Pi_PRyLXYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pi_PRyLXYA&list=HL1344229832&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

Well, if you ever get to sit in Anrews truck – remember this.
I got in for a listen and when that bass started hitt’n, I thought I was going to lose my fillings. I was just loose jawed and my teeth started chattering like a jack hammer. So I tried tight jawing and they still had vibration.
So remember to keep your jaw open!!
And it wasn’t just noise – it was quality sound. No way for a cell phone to capture the awesomeness.

khoover

Jun 25, 2012
It was great meeting everyone , Thanks for letting us park with you guys , The show was great You guys are all great as well, MAY03LT Your system is killer and i am now jealous. I am hopeing to download pics soon , We are planning in cooming down next year as well good times. How can i get a sticker for my truck to support GMTNation? EVERYONE NEEDS TO START SAVING AND PLANNING FOR NEXT YEAR!!! AUG 2-4 2013 MARK YOUR CALANDERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: JIMMYJAM thank you for not hitting my truck ! lol BOWTIESS Great talking and meeting you as well, I am really bad with names and all sorry for the ones i missed!

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
khoover said:
JIMMYJAM thank you for not hitting my truck ! lol
oh yeah, anyone who didn't come missed redneck drifting

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Another big thanks to Nelson for bringing his grill and being the official grillmaster.

Was glad to do it - and I didn't get fired, so I think I did OK!!

Also, once again, Jason's pulled pork was super awesome. Even without the special sauce it was A-1.

What sucks is I got home and unloaded the grill - went for the gas bottle and it were'nt there - left it at Carlisle.
How the heck I did that I don't know. Sam, Jimmy and I cleaned up our area even twisties and bottle caps - how did I not see a 20# gas bottle.
Oh well I had 3 - now I have 2.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
khoover said:
I am really bad with names
Yeah, look how you spelled my username!!! :raspberry: :raspberry:

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Hope you guys had a good time this is our boys week at scout camp 12 years old close to Star ...& watched him get tapped out for Order Of the Arrow ....I am so proud .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online