Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Looks great bro [emoji16]

Reactions: Aarkon

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Well got all the lights in of course the turn signals seem to have screwed up and ill have to cut them open and redo them again but for now im just gonna enjoy them ive spent to long not having them
Ill take pics in the morning but they look amazing

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Looks great man, as always

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice!

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
They are 6000k switchbacks and ya im so happy I painted everything black it blends in so all you see is the projectors and some of the strip

Reactions: Capote and dmanns67

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
No right now the halos aren't hooked up gonna do that when I get home it will be easy cause im just doing the ignition fuse tap so all four halos are on during the day then at night im gonna have them so they shut off for the quads to run without the halos

Reactions: dmanns67

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: Maybe I should have you do my next retrofit, that way it doesn't take forever and a day to get done!! :cool:

Reactions: BHAMER

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Blckshdw said:
:undecided: Maybe I should have you do my next retrofit, that way it doesn't take forever and a day to get done!! :cool:
It still took me three weeks to do it cause I work 6 days a week and never got home till like 7:30 luckily I did some of the painting at work on sundays since it took 3 days to cure

Reactions: BHAMER

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm jealous of those headlights Aarkon :hissyfit:

Reactions: BHAMER and Aarkon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'd eff it up for sure, not attempting it myself, will probably have rmscustoms do mine if anything

Reactions: dmanns67 and BHAMER

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Heck it has been four months and I still have not gotten my stock replacement housing swapped in much less something as sweet as those lights done

Reactions: Capote

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Ya im in love with them and ive seen so many people almost break their necks trying to stare at them funny part is the first time I left my house with them on and stopped at a gas station I instantly got compliments from two guys in a brand new f-150

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That's the best man, when you work on modding and then get compliments from people :yes: Every time I stop at a gas station on the way back home from Brandon's someone always comments on my green LEDs in my wheel wells

Reactions: BHAMER and Aarkon

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Capote said:
I'd eff it up for sure, not attempting it myself, will probably have rmscustoms do mine if anything
Yeah, screwing up is quite possible, and very likely. It's all a learning experience. Just have to take your time, and not rush. Hell, I think I screwed up every which way when I was doing them, which is why it took so long. But at least now I know what to watch out for, and what to expect along the way as far as hangups and check points.

HARDTRAILZ said:
Heck it has been four months and I still have not gotten my stock replacement housing swapped in much less something as sweet as those lights done
:hopeless: Dude, less time whoring, more time modding. :deal:

Aarkon said:
Ya im in love with them and ive seen so many people almost break their necks trying to stare at them funny part is the first time I left my house with them on and stopped at a gas station I instantly got compliments from two guys in a brand new f-150
:biggrin: It's a great feeling isn't it. My favorites, were when I was the first car at a major intersection, the cross traffic from the right was making a left turn and as they make the turn, they look and stare at the headlights as they drive by. Got a couple of head nods and :thumbsup: as they passed.

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Got my grab bag of leds pretty much all of them are to small to use but I got a strip of seven that are crazy bright white chips wish I had a bunch of them

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Here ya go man the way I did it was for all the ones side by side I soldered them to gather that way there was only one wire for each to help save room and after you glue them they are more stable for when you need to bend them

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413385481212.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413385481212.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 29
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413385542808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413385542808.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 29

BHAMER

Aug 22, 2014
Aarkon said:
Here ya go man the way I did it was for all the ones side by side I soldered them to gather that way there was only one wire for each to help save room and after you glue them they are more stable for when you need to bend them
THANKS A LOT!!!! THATS A FREAKING AWESOME IDEA!!!! :thumbsup: :wooot: Thats just regular hot glue...right?

Reactions: Capote and Aarkon

BHAMER

Aug 22, 2014
OK last dumb question, I am assuming that you had to cut the clear plastic around the leds to make them fit, is that also correct?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
Since I have to repair my LEDs I was gonna do the same thing :yes: That was my thought when I saw how dim they appeared in their origional spots

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaassybrand

Members Online