2017 MIDWEST MEET

Matt

Silver Supporter
OK boys and girls. It's getting to that time again.

Does anyone have any suggestions or do you think we could con Grimor into hosting again?

What say you?

Heck yeah, I forgot about this (been busy!)

I'm good for wherever, anywhere.

Except I'm gutting the bathroom this spring and rebuilding it over the summer. Maybe not such a good idea.

Reprise

Gold Supporter
+1, dates pending.

We are currently deciding which week of June is vacation, but will try to set up something after I know that data then.

tsmith1156

It doesn't have to be June for me, just after may so the girlfriend can be done with her classes on Saturday

Well this is the midwest one, typically in my experience it is anywhere between Illinois and Ohio. Indy seems to be common.

Capote

Gold Supporter
Nobody ever has meets here in the South East :no:

Boricua SS

Just now seeing this. Whats the verdict so far? I havent been to a meet in well over 3 years and with how busy i am between both jobs, and all the events im already attending this year, i need to know far enough in advance to plan on making anything.

tsmith1156

Just now seeing this. Whats the verdict so far? I havent been to a meet in well over 3 years and with how busy i am between both jobs, and all the events im already attending this year, i need to know far enough in advance to plan on making anything.
Haven't heard anymore on this

Boricua SS

bummer. I saw Kyle post on FB last week or the week before trying to stir things up too but not many replied there either...

Have impact, will travel.